Pyaar ki Ched Chad

Daya was making something in Abhi's house kitchen while Abhi was leaning on platform gluing down the ice cream flavoring his heart and making sounds that annoyed Daya.

Abhi yummy .. ummm kya flavour.. Kaha se laya ye wali ice cream?

Daya was searching for something and bang the kitchen cupboard door on Abhi's question turning at him with irritated expressions where Abhi was lost in his ice cream world.

Daya : (angrily) Acp sir leke aaye unse call karke pucho..

Abhi: Hmm (finishing the last spoon of the scoop ice cream)umm puchna padega, abh se ye meri favorite flavor rahegi. 

Abhi places the box and move out when daya comes near the platform look at the scoop and bang the box on the platform annoyingly.

Daya : (mummering) Sari ki sari khali... ek baar bhi offer nahi kiya, taste ke liye bhi nahi pucha.. Itne pyaar se leke aayi thi lekin Abhijeet ne sari ki saari katam kardiya.

Abhi wo was standing behind him smile smirking at Daya then make a serious face running towards him. Daya looking at him raise his eyebrow in question while Abhi signal him.

Daya : Boss, kyu pareshan kar rahe ho sidha sidha bolo na kya chaiye? (Daya jerking moves to gas turning the flame to slow for tea to boil)

Abhi :(smiling at his back) Are wo bhar aayi hain..

Daya : (confused)kaun?

Abhi : Shreya..

Daya immediately turn to Abhi with stunned expression, a little smile appear on his lips which he tried to hid from Abhi while he had serious face.

Abhi: Khade kya ho jaldi chalo...

Daya run towards hall area before Abhi could complete, Abhi turn off the Gas smiling at Daya behavior, here Daya was searching for shreya while looking around, he serach for her in the guest room then terrace followed by outside the house, backyard / lawn area then come back inside disappointed. Abhi was sitting on sofa with juice in his hand a cup of tea was placed on table. Abhi looks at Daya signalling him to come and have tea. 

Daya (Banging his legs come to Abhi sit on the sofa irritated)Kya tha ye? Kaha hain shreya?

Abhi :(Point towards the TV) Ye dekho "Shreya Ghoshal" wo aayi hain.. (Daya stare at screen while Abhi hid his laughter and seriously)Tum kaha chalegaaye the?

Daya stare at Abhi while he raise his eyebrow and Daya turn to TV frowning sticking his eyes at TV screen... Abhi smile at his best buddy cute behavior as Daya gets lost in the song remembering Shreya Charity event dance on his friends farm house.

Abhi looks at Daya lost and recollects the scene when shreya got home made icecream for daya to taste but Freddy grabbed it from her thinking someone ordered and all shared it without even asking any question enjoying the flaovour, Daya had a sad face seeing his share was enjoyed by everyone but not him. Luckily, Purvi brought half of scoop saving it from other to daya while Abhi took it with him saying he wants to taste it at home.