Ishq ki Khushi

All were very happy in bureau, they have been awarded with digital awards for Best gallantry, distinguished services office in Mumbai. Every one were very excited and thrilled to receive sach a prestigious thing.

All had broad smile through out the day and to add to add cherry on the cake, Abhijeet & Tarika relationship has been finalized and will be married in couple of days. 

Its was late at night, Shreya was still completing her pending work which she wasn't able to do it due to visiting the fields work today. She was engrossed in her work when daya enter bureau as she notice her, he stop at the door but she was still lost in the file and computer.

 She was engrossed in her work when daya enter bureau as she notice her, he stop at the door but she was still lost in the file and computer

He smiles looking at her and remember Abhijeet words.

***Abhi : Main kehdeta hu Daya.. (Daya try to interpret but Abhi stop him continuing)Humne waada kiya tha ek saath shaadi karne ka, aur agar tum shreya se apne dil ki baat nahi kahoge to meri aur tarika bhi shaadi last minute bhi cancel ho sakti hain.

Daya : Boss, kya bol rahe ho?

Abhi : Haa sahi bol raha hu, aage tumhari marzi.****

Its been 10 days since Abhi - Daya talk and preparation are going on for Abhirika marriage while Daya still did not get chance to talk to shreya. Today he has a chance infront of him but he is not sure of Shreya feelings. 

Daya :(stepping in smiling)Shreya tum abh tak gaayi nahi?

Shreya : (hearing his voice look up from file)Sir wo ye file ke details baki the to main ruk gaayi, lekin aap yaha?

Daya : (grabbing a gift from Abhijeet desk draw showing it to shreya)Bhaisab ne Tarika ke liye gift liya tha aur wo yahi bhul gaaye, abh dekho unke kaam mujhe karna pad rahe hain. (she smiles)ye shaadi bhi ajeeb hoti hain na? Shaadi unki hain aur kaam mein hum sab busy hain.

Shreya:(smiling)Ye kuch din unke liye bohut special din rahenge.(she smile lost in thinking while daya keep adoring her) Aur kehte hain na sir,shaadi ek naye zindagi ki shurvat hain to kuch naya shuru hone se phele ki khushi ki baat hi laga hoti hain.

Daya : (smiling)hmmm sahi keh rahi ho, waise tumhara kaam hogaya to saath chalte hain(she looks at his eyes while he clears his throat)I mean main drop kardunga tumhe.

Shreya : (smiling at him)Nahi sir, aap jaiye mujhe thoda aur time lagegea. 

Daya: Lekin raat kafi hogayi hain to tum..

Shreya : Sir mere pass apni bike hain aur main ek CID officer bhi hu so aap chinta maat kijiye meri.

Daya:Haa janta hu ki tum bohut bhadur CID officer ho lekin, sach ye bhi hain ki main bhi bohut acha insaan hu aur ek insaan dusre insaan ko itni raat ko akele jaane nahi dete. (sherya try to say but Daya shaking his head in no)Khayal rakha Illaj se acha hota hain.

She smiles and continue with her work while he rest his back of her front table leaning looking at shreya. He was recollecting all their moments until now.