2. Reflection (Wooyoung)

Start from the beginning

He stops me mid-way, grabbing me by the wrist.

"I didn't meant hungry for food..." he says under his breathe.

He places the hand he took around his neck while his other hand scoops me back to his embrace.

"San locked the door... Mingi, Yeosang and Hongjoong eat quite slow... the other members will not leave then until they're done..."

"Ahm... what?"

He tilts my head back to get more access on my neck. "It means... we... have... time..." he says in between kisses. "I can't wait until they let us go home... I want you... now..."

I moan at every mark he leaves on my kiss.

"Oh y/n..." he breathes

I start to kiss him back. My hands holds onto his muscular arms for support. I feel like I'm melting in every kiss and caress he does on my body.

"Please... let me... have... you.. now..." he says while we our devouring each other.

I gave him a small nod as I try to catch my breathe.

He growls with exictement as he lifts me up. My legs wrapped around him. We continue to kiss as he walks me to the corner of the room my back is now leaning on the wall. I can see our reflection from the mirror across the room.

Oh gosh, we looked like hayennas. We are literally all over each other. And if anyone peaks through the door, they'll see us. It's making my heart pound but I'm not worried at the same time. Like I don't give a shit if they see us.

"Take your top off." He says as he puts me down.

I do what he asked me to do. Whislt I am unbuttoning my blouse, he starts to undress himself too. Starting from his hoodies to his black tank top.

He is massive. Wooyoung have been working out with San and it is showing now. He's arms are thick and his chest and shouldets are wider than before. I can barely see myself now through the mirror. He's covering me.

"God..." he snarls, "You look so perfect." His chest moving fast. "I hope san told them to just go home and leave us be. Coz, I want to enjoy this." His hands cups my laced covered breasts. "They fill up my hands.. they're beautiful." He pushes down my bra, lowers his head and starts to lick the tip sending an amount of sensation throughout my whole body.

"Aah!" Throwing my head back, covering my mouth as I moan his name at every lick. "Shit!" I gasp as he puts it in his mouth and suck. "My baby!" I cry

His free hand crawls down, rubbing and caressing my core. I should've worn an easy access dress instead of jeans but it doesn't matter. My knees are already shaking just the though of his hands on it.

"Fuck!" He grunts "I need to get in now..." he hurriedly pulls down his pants along with his boxer brief. He is hard and ready. "I want to do this slowly.... make you feel good... but I'm going to loose my mind if I don't feel yout warmth now."

"I don't care." I say as I unzip my pants, let it ripple under my fit and kick it off. "Fill me in, my baby."

He carries me up again, my core on the right spot. He gently eases his way in. Holy shit. He's so big!

I arch my back, moving my hip lightly to be in the right position. "Y-you fucking feel amazing baby!" I say

"You're so wet for me, y/n. Ugh. I'm so turned on!" He hisses.

He starts to move his hip in a slow beat first. Slow but fucking hitting the right spot. Each hump makes me gasp and cry his name.

"Go faster... now.. please...let me come.." I beg

"My pleasure..." he kisses me on the lips. Our tongue dances in each other's mouth as his thrust like there's no tomorrow

Holy hell. I will never knew that he had been dancing since this morning, practicing based on how he fucks me right now. I can't believe this man's stamina.

"W-wooyoung!" My eyes rolls as I close them, "I... ahhhhh... Yes!"

"Come for me baby. Let's me taste you after."

"Ah!!" I hold on tight on his stone shoulder as I release and let go. "Oh baby..." I can feel myself, wet and weak.

Kissing me on the cheek, "that was perfect... I love it when you scream my name."

"Woo..." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard again. Biting his lower lip when I get a chance. "Clean me up please..."

His grin grows wider. "Of course."

Spreading my legs apart, I give him access to my dripping core. His tongue glides along giving me tingling sensation throughout my body. It feels so good.

I watch myself through the mirror. Almost naked, my blouse hanging on for dear life on my shoulders and sweaty. My hands are on his head, gripping onto his hair to make myself be steady so he can clean me up in and out.

But then as I watch our reflection, I noticed something different than before. A shadow. Someone is at the door, peaking through the glass. I can't see him clearly but I could sense that he's enjoying what he sees.

Suddenly I felt naughty. I wanna show him more. So, I start to play with myself while eyeing him. I squish my boobs and play with my hard nipples. My mouth is open, moaning that my soul is almost leaving my body. Wooyoung is sensational.

"Baby!" I throw my head back, barely closing my eyes. I want to see the man's reaction. "C'mon..." I mumble under my breathe

And the man didn't disappoint. I could see him stroking himself, leaning his back on the wall outside but being careful.

"Baby..." I tap on woo. "Someone is watching.."

He stops and look at the mirror. "I see..." he stands up and kisses me on my forehead. "I think I know who is it." He snorts a smile.

"What should we do?"

"Let's show him more."

"More? Here?"

"No... stay with me at our dorm tonight. We have our own rooms now... let's just invite him over." Woo licks my ears as he whispers, "I'm sure San would love to join us."