18 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To say that Y/n was sick of having demons infesting her home was an understatement

"Oh~ Y/n-chan how are youu~!" Douma waved at her while sitting on top of her wooden table.

A vein popped out of Akaza's forehead, "Get off, you bastard," He grit his teeth, pushing the demon off the table and making him pout like a child.

"Douma-san," She nodded distastefully in greeting before her gaze flickered towards the six-eyed demon, "I see you bought a guest,"

"Ahh yes, Y/n-chan, this ugly man is Kokushibo-dono!" He grinned apathetically before turning to the male, "Kokushibo-dono, this is Y/n-chan!"

Y/n and Kokushibo stared at each other. One of them looked uninterested and the other looked judgmental. You may guess which is which.

"Greetings," She said blankly. At this point, her home had become an inn for demons and quite frankly, she was getting tired of it.

What's next? The rest of the Uppermoons decide they want to move in as well?

Kokushibo narrowed his eyes at her. So this was the woman that he'd heard the Demon King mention. She didn't seem special at all--she looked gentle and harmless.

"Would any of you care to explain why my front door is broken?" She asked, crossing her arms and tilting her head.

"Oh yeah~!" Douma grinned happily, snapping his finger, "I knocked as you told me to but Akaza-dono slammed the door shut in my face so I broke it open! Isn't that funny?!"

He seemed all too proud of himself as if he had done her a favor. Y/n blinked slowly, trying to make sense of his logic and only finding her dislike for the demon increase as the second passed.

She turned to face Akaza whose expression was just as tired as her own.

"Just this once, you may punch him," She told him blankly and the pink-haired male smirked, cracking his knuckles.

"And who are you to order us around?" A deep voice said. His tone was ice cold as he stared her down with his piercing gaze.

Kokushibo narrowed his eyes at her, his glare scrutinizing and harsh. When he spoke, even Douma stopped smiling for a second and it was clear that he was a lot more powerful than the other two demons.

Y/n knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to intimidate her, show her that he was the one that had the upper hand. She knew that a person like him needed to be in control and hated when he wasn't. She'd come across people like him countless times and disliked them all.

She raised her eyebrow at the man, "You are aware you're in my house, are you not?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side, "Your power means nothing here. If you want it to mean something, go back to your King,"