𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐠

_______________________

𝐎nce everyone was back on their feet the group of mismatched allies circled the force field till Katniss climbed a tree to see what it looked like from above

𝐎nce everyone was back on their feet the group of mismatched allies circled the force field till Katniss climbed a tree to see what it looked like from above. She came back down not to long after. "The Force field, it's dome we're at the edge of the arena" Katniss expressed. "We couldn't find any signs of fresh water" She added, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Quinn sighed now feeling the effects of being trapped in the jungle. "It's gonna get dark soon. We'll be safe with our backs protected, we should set up camp. Take turns sleeping" Finnick suggested. "I can take first watch" Quinn Volunteered pressing up against a tree nearby.

"𝐍ot a chance" Katniss refused as Quinn walked over to her with a frown. "Honey that thing I did back there for Peeta, that was called saving his life" Quinn replied feeling rather offended. "Yeah if she wanted to kill either of you, she would've done it by now" Finnick replied as Quinn scoffed at his pathetic attempt to defend her. "Why don't you get some rest, I'll take the first watch" Katniss turned to Peeta. "Just for a little bit" He reluctantly agreed.

𝐈t got dark not too long after that. Quinn stared blankly up at the night sky, leaning her back up against a tree. "How's Peeta?" Finnick spoke, turning to Katniss. "He's okay I think. Dehydrated like the rest of us" She reassured. Everyone turned to look up at the artificial sky hearing the Panem anthem begin the play. The Victors watched as they displayed all the fallen tributes until the song finally ended after showing Eight Tributes. "Eight" Spoke Katniss. The 3 of them then looked around hearing the chiming of an Electronic device.

𝐓he victors watched as the small grey tin hanging from the little white parachute drifted into Katnisss's hands containing a small contraption and a single note reading 'Drink up'. "What is it?" Quinn asked feeling intrigued by the device. "It's from Haymitch, I think it's a spile" Katniss responded walking over to the nearest tree and hammering the thing into the side of it. They waited a few moments before finally water began to flow from the tree. "You're kidding me, you're kidding me" Finnick chuckled as Katniss drunk from the tree before moving aside for everyone else.

𝐐uinn laughed in joy before going over and drinking from it herself. After everyone had washed their faces and cleaned themselves they returned to their positions. The girl had zoned out looking at the sky. She turned to watch as Finnick sat opposite her leaning against a log. "This is all starting to feel familiar" He spoke as his dimples deepened smiling at the ground. "I remember—" He started as Quinn quickly cut him off wanting to sit in silence. "Remember when you lied and killed my brother?" Quinn glared at the boy in front of him.

𝐒he clearly wasn't in the mood for chatting and still hated having to work with him. Finnick quickly got quiet and sat back shamefully. Quinn scoffed realising she was done being silent any longer and finally unloaded on the boy. "But since we've brought it up" She said focusing her attention back to Finnick while leaning forward pointing towards herself. "What the hell we're you thinking?" She choked, feeling tears begin to swell in the corners of her eyes. "I made a mistake. I'm sorry Quinn" Finnick said not daring to meet her glare.