"Oh well, the rest of you will do fine as extra fuel." Nera added as she raised her sceptre. On cue, dozens of darkclopses appeared and surrounded around them.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Not in cahoots with Belial my foot."

And so another fight began. The battle was tough as more darkclopses showed up each time they took down one. One thing that Chiara noticed was that while the darkclopses were straight up about to kill them, they were more or less trying to subdue Zero.

"Gaaah!" She spun around and saw Geed with his fist inside a darkclop's chest. Looks like he tried punching it right in the color lamp. When he pulled his fist out, it was covered in black goo. It was burning his hand and the pain was evident by the painful grunting sound he made.

"Geed!" She rushed over to him to check his injuries.

"Chiara don't-" he tried to stop her when she cradled his hand but to his shock, the goo didn't burn her like it was doing to him.

Suddenly, a bright light shone from her hands. To both their surprise, the black goo evaporated and Geed's hand was completely healed with no burn marks. To him, it felt like a bucket of water was poured that made the pain go away. Not only that, he recovered all the energy he lost from fighting the darkclopses.

They didn't have time to dwell on it when more darkclopses were coming their way. But when they came within the vicinity of the light, the robots suddenly started short circuiting and fell flat on their back and faces near them. Oddly enough, black goo was bursting out of their color lamp.

When Chiara looked around and saw everyone heavily injured and still fighting off the darkclopses, she felt something spark in her.

'Please...whoever you are...please lend me your power to help them!'
...
...
...

'Dear child, there is no need for me to lend you anything, for you and I are one... That power lies within you, and to unleash it is entirely up to your heart...'

In the middle of the fight,the ultras and darkclopses didn't notice the huge wave of light until it swept across them.

For the ultras, the light restored the energy they lost from battling for so long. For the darkclopses however, they ended up being short circuited as black goo burst out of their color lamps.

"This is..." Geed, Zett and Orb recognised the light. It was the light that saved them in the dark killer zone a while back. Chiara's light.

Sure enough, when the light dimmed down, Chiara stood there as the source.

"Seriously, one of these days you've got to tell us how you do that." Rosso spoke while landing beside her.

"Wait, where's Zero?" Chiara asked when she noticed the blue and red ultra was nowhere in sight.

"I saw him get dragged some place else by the darkclopses" Ribut informed them.

"Then we need to-"

Unexpectedly, more darkclopses arose.

"Oh come on!"

There weren't as many as before, but still a lot to keep them busy. While the others were fully energised, Chiara felt fatigued setting in. She didn't think she could pull off another wave.

"We'll keep them busy. Chiara, you go with Ribut to find Zero." Blu said as he and the rest got ready for another fight. The two ultras nodded before flying off.

"And thanks for the power boost!"

"No problem!"
_________________________________________

When he came to, Zero found himself trapped inside a spherical pod. He tried banging on the glass only to feel his energy getting rapidly sucked out.