𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
[22]

edited 10.3.23

a/n; mentions of sex, death, gore, weapons, violence, blood, extreme gore !!

❥ "I can't believe we just did that when we're supposed to be on guard for a killer." Kira panted a little as she pulled her shirt back on and fixed her hair the best she could.

Chad zipped his jeans and grinned a bit, clearly happy with himself. "The heart wants what the heart wants, doesn't matter what time." He joked quietly and pecked her lips.

Kira rolled her eyes playfully. "You're such a nerd." She pecked his lips and looked up at him, her eyes soft and full of adoration. "I love you."

Chad grinned down at her before kissing her lips once more, being gentle and caring. "I love you too, Ki." He whispered.

Kira was about to say something else when she heard running—though had no time to react when a blade was shoved into her back. A scream of pain released from her lips as she fell back.

Chad yelled out worriedly and tried to pull her up but that only caused the masked figure to pull the blade out and swing at him.

"Chad! Run!" Kira screamed as she groaned quietly and used the wall to get up, unable to hold her wound considering its placement.

Chad shook his head. "I'm not leaving you!" He yelled before punching Ghostface in the jaw. He kicked the figure in the stomach and ran for Kira, beginning to help her up fully.

He opened the door at the same time as Sam, causing them to jump a bit in surprise.

"Kira?! Are you okay?" Sam asked quickly, looking down at the blood before seeing Ghostface recovering from the kick and turning, leading them out of the room.

"Go!" Kira yelled and ran with her and Chad towards the hallway, doing her best to ignore the searing pain in her back.

"It's Kirby! She went crazy!" Sam yelled out as Tara joined them and looked around for any attackers.

"What about that?" Kira pointed to to exit sign lit up, panting as she looked back at Sam for an answer.

"Let's go!" Chad said softly before Ghostface jumped from behind the stage curtain, knife bloody thanks to Kira and waving tauntingly at them—causing the teens to jump away.

Kira blinked at her tears, swallowing as deeply as she could before feeling Chad let go of her arm.

Chad tackled the figure to the ground, standing and grabbing a camera before hitting Ghostface with it as Sam climbed the ladder, Tara following behind closely.

They made it to the stage as Tara led them towards a thin hallway back to the counter where Chad and Kira had just been before.

Chad turned and pushed a popcorn maker down to slow their attackers before looking at the girls. "Go! Keep going!"

The figure jumped over the small machine and swung on Chad but missed as Sam grabbed Tara. "Kira! Come on!" She yelled, unable to grab her.

Kira shook her head, worry pitting in her stomach as she watched Ghostface and Chad fight. "Chad!" She yelled out worriedly.

"Go!" The boy yelled and grabbed a gumball machine, raising it.

Kira swallowed and backed towards the door, wide brown eyes steady on him as she somewhat waited for him to join again.

A knife stabbed into his side causing the male to scream in pain.

Kira's eyes widened as she screamed. "CHAD!!" She began to run to the boy, crying harder. Sam grabbed her by the waist, begging for her to come with them as the other Ghostface stood, both beginning to stab Chad repeatedly.