𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER ELEVEN
[11]

edited 10.2.23

a/n; gore, death, knives, mentions of sex !!

❥ It had easily been a few hours by the time that Kira pulled herself away from both the kitchen and pool table where she had won over 50 bucks playing against some jocks. All the practice with her friends really paid off at parties.

That's when she realized she hadn't seen a certain jock in a while—matter of fact any of her friends.

The blonde put the cash in her pocket and grinned lazily at Jackson, the quarterback of the Woodsboro football team. "I'll come beat your ass in a minute, man. Hold on." She giggled before walking towards the living room. Even when tipsy, she had to check on her friends.

"Chad? Mindy? Amber?" She asked as she walked into the living room, pausing when she saw Liv and Chad making out. She felt as if all her liquor could come back up so she quickly ran off to the bathroom, heaving a little as she slammed the door and bent herself over the toilet but nothing ever came. Of course, Chad wasn't going to break up with her.

A groan left her lips "I'm never drinking again.." She mumbled to herself, feeling miserable now.

After a few moments of controlling herself and her stomach, the girl walked out of the bathroom and looked around, seeing Liv walk by angrily. "Fucking asshole!" She snapped back towards Chad.

Kira's brows furrowed in confusion as she watched Liv walk off before looking over to Chad who seemed a bit defeated in the moment.

Mindy walked to the couch and turned on a movie, smirking lazily as she watched it. She was way more drunk than Kira. "Ki! Come watch with me!" She yelled out.

Kira walked to the couch and sat down beside the girl, hugging her close as she glanced toward Chad quietly, concern in her eyes.

Chad was sat up now, texting Liv on his phone. He always got so worried when she stormed out yet she never eased his mind by sending a simple message. It frustrated Kira. Arguing or not, there's no reason to make someone panic.

"Okay," Chad mumbled and began to stand, grabbing his jacket and slipping it on himself.

"Don't do it. Don't go outside. Don't go after her.." Mindy slurred to her twin brother.

"Yeah well, she's not texting me back, so," Chad explained and shook his head.

"Because she's probably dead." Mindy laughed a little.

"Jesus, Mindy. That's my girlfriend." Chad snapped slightly.

"Hey.. shh," Kira whispered to Mindy, rubbing her back. "Don't say that."

"Was your girlfriend." Mindy slurred to him before laying her head on the couch.

"So what? You're just gonna sit here and watch movies about our uncle getting stabbed?" Chad snapped to his sister, referencing the Stab movie playing on the TV.

"It calms me down, Okay? I'm also gonna smoke some weed and possibly go with Francis." Mindy informed and looked towards a shy but polite brunette who attended their school.

Kira looked at Francis and stood. "Okay well uh.. ew. Anyways. How about I go with you, Chad? I'll give you some space to talk to Liv but if she's not out there, you don't need to be alone." She explained to the boy.

"Thanks, Ki. At least someone cares about me." Chad said pointedly as he stared at Mindy before heading for the door.

"Oh my god! At least take some sort of weapon!" Mindy yelled at Chad and Kira as if it were obvious.