The new friend and the prank!

The sun faded away the darkness of the night and everyone got assembled in their places and started to prepare for the royals bath and breakfast.

Ambroz woke up ,but there was no sign of valentina in his room who was supposed to wake him up ,and he already expected this to happen.

The last night had created new mysteries in his mind ,he never thought that his life would be filled with all these suspenses , war ,fight and protection were something he was accustomed too ,but the last night's incident demanded him to become slightly affectionate and acknowledge all those things in his life that he had swore to never even think of in his own life.

He hated how he lost control ,and abused that innocent soul.

She had no fault in this , his monsters were only his to tackle ,but it was like they were coming out and running towards her .

He knew she was only here for a very short time and her plan was to return in her world soon ,but after the last night's incident ,he was not really sure whether she would be able to return to her own world.

The biggest challenge in front of him was to face valentina right now,

He already knew that she won't be in any stable condition as the supernatural creatures were not able to take his torture ,and here ,she was just a mere human.

She never even talked to him properly but now , his sixth sense told him ,that he won't be able to resist this mate bond.

And as delilah ,the mysterious entity said ,that they have less time ,ambroz knew he must ensure valentina's safety as her words gave him a hint already ,that valentina was in danger , whatever was going to happen ,it was linked with valentina , and he had made his mind to accept her himself and make her accept him too.

No matter what he has to do ,persuade ,purchase ,punish or exploit her weakness ,he would make her his .

She needs to know about everything .

But first he has to win her trust and gather her trust.

He after getting ready ,stroded out to visit valentina.

The guards were no more guarding her tent and he went in .

There she was laying still ,breathing slowly ,her face scrunched in discomfort.

Coming closer to her ,he sat down on the edge of the bed and his heart leaped in his chest when he saw the handprints of his slap turning into an ugly shade of blue ,with her lip busted from the side.

Needless to say, she looked severely abused ,and his heart pained to see her like that.

For the first time ,he had decided to let his emotions loose and now that he saw her with a slightly less burdened heart ,he couldn't help but feel the pain by looking at this fragile girl's face.

He was going to hide and reveal a lot of things to her ,but the question was that would she accept him .

He ,somewhere in his heart was afraid of his own self as he knew that if things went out of control and if his relation with her turned from being simply a duty to love ,if he fell in love with her ,hell would break loose if she would ever try to leave him.

He was a fucked up man ,and he knew it was going to be hard to change his ways ,he was doing all in fear of what challenges the future hold,

And as a powerful king ,he was already preparing himself for the war ,falling in love with her was still out of question ,he just wanted her to acknowledge him and stay with him ,until the storm passes.

VAMPIRE KING'S MATE[VKG]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara