Ambroz

AMBROZ'S BACK STORY

200 years back,there was a kingdom known as Helamanshia ,ruled by the mighty vampire king Richard Andrews .He was a pureblood vampire.

When he was a kid,his father signed a treaty with the werewolf king that cleared all the misunderstandings between wolves and vamps.

It really helped them to maintain peace between both the communities,

Both the kings became best friends .

Soon the werewolf queen gave birth to a girl and both the communities together celebrated her birth.

Everything was going all too well but they were unaware of the fact that it was just the silence before storm.

Richard grew up to a fine man and Alina ,the werewolf princess also grew up just fine.

As soon as Alina turned 18 ,Richard acknowledged her as his mate and the future queen.

Both got married and gave birth to triplets,two boys and one girl.

The girl was the youngest.

The boys were vampires but the girl was a werewolf,no one had any problem with it.

Helamanshia had a ritual ,If they are two eligible heirs for the throne ,they would have to battle with the most untamable beasts ,and the one who would survive would be the deserving king.

Soon both the prince turned eighteen and now it was the time for the battle, everyone was both afraid and excited for the prince.

Everyone gathered up in the big stadium and watched the match.

Both the boys gave a tough competition to each other but it seemed like the younger prince had got out of control ,he was really going all cruel on everyone in his way.

Soon the match ended both the both the boys won,the older prince was about to step out of the arena when the younger prince said,''the one who will survive will be the king and it's not you'' after saying that ,he stabbed the silver dagger in his chest and the prince died on the spot.

Richard was furious as he ordered the guards to arrest the younger prince ,unaware of the prince's bloodthirst.

At the dinner table,the king and queen died as they both were poisoned by the young prince's men.

The younger prince had gone wacky .

He crowned himself as the king of Helamanshia ,and no one could do anything about it.

Everyone accepted their fate,aand the real chaos arose.

The vampires under the guidance of the cruel king started attacking the werewolf kingdom.

The bloodthirsty vampires would suck the werewolves dry and would rape the femalewerewolves and would hang them naked on the middle of the road.

The werewolves also replied with Iron fist,they also killed many vampire men,but they couldn't bring themselves to commit a horrendous crime as such as rape, so they started kidnapping the vampire women and started making them their maids,they all were given respect in the werewolf kingdom and the werewolves also started to protect their girls,Their only target was to bring the cruel king's life to an end.

But the situation worsened when the people came to know that the king has married his own twin sister,this enraged the werewolves as the princess was also born as a werewolf.

A huge war broke out.

Soon the princess got pregnant and the king started performing rituals ,so that the child who will be born would be a boy.