Am i going crazy?

Valentina read about the kingdom of Mrunia , the two siblings Ambroz and Aurora, and the declaration made by that astrologer gumiho about how those two kids were so lucky.

She was now totally absorbed in the book ,her brain was weaving numerous questions and in order to get an answer to them she proceeded further.

The biggest question was ,''What was the meaning of those words written at the first page ?''

She proceeded to read the book..

The book read,----

As the time passed ,both Ambroz and Aurora grew up.

They were the Apple of everyone's eyes.

Aurora was extremely charismatic ,and diligent .At the Age of 5 ,she had mastered calligraphy and was sent to the royal girls school ,Ambroz on the other hand was too much extra-ordinary in comparison to kids of his age.

He was growing up fast,his mental age was not similar to a typical 5 year old kid who would love to play with other kids of his age ,He was ambitious ,quiet and extremely disciplined,Unlike Aurora who would always pull pranks on everyone .He would work on his skills and would stay with his teachers and soldiers and sometimes would go out to stay in contact with the commonalty of his kingdom ,He would listen to their problems and would aid to their problems .

The two twin siblings were stark opposite of each other ,however ,one couldn't call Aurora as Innocent ,fragile little lamb ,because she was a fiery princess .Apart from her silly pranks ,she was known as the main advicer of Ambroz,

Both the siblings were extremely close since the start ,and they despite their age, were capable of dealing with complicated matters so maturely and with such a meticulous perfection ,that even an adult would fail to cope up with them.

By the Age of sixteen ,Aurora mastered Archery and Ambroz mastered martial arts ,his studies ,judo ,the skills to handle weapons ,both the siblings were ready to take over their throne,but it was not possible because they were under-aged and it was impossible for them to take their position without their mate by their side ,but since they had become so efficient ,the king and queen decided to let them handle the state matters under their guidance and gave the commanded to the teachers of Ambroz and Aurora to teach them about the strategies an efficient warrior must know in order to fight a battle ,they studied psychology ,and took knowledge about almost all the necessary things.

Soon both the siblings turned 18 and Aurora being a werewolf started showing her bodily changes and shifted into her werewolf for the very first time ,Her werewolf just like her was very beautiful .

It was 5feet 8 inches high and was purple in colour with a natural blue colour pearl embedded on her head .

She was among one of the most beautiful werewolves in the werewolf history with a crispy scent of rain forest .her fur was thick and extremely soft to touch.

This made her father and her brother ten times more protective of her ,despite knowing that she was extremely capable of protecting herself.

She had become a dream of almost all the prince but they were too afraid to approach her because of her brother and her father who possessed the power of a witch ,and the girl herself was too unapproachable and untouchable ,her Amber eyes were enough to shake the confidence of any individual ,they would make her ten times more intimidating than she actually was .

Soon she started handling the finance matters of Mrunia in order to help her brother and because of her efficient skills and planned activities the wealth and prosperity of the kingdom increased ,it was just exactly what that Gumiho said .Her predictions were coming true.