THE MYSTERIOUS BOOK

It was another Sunday morning ,and valentina was again going to pay a visit to her ms.fitzgerald today,since the last time an important work came up and she had to leave early ,and the library was still not maintained ,so today she swore to wrap everything up and lessen one more task off her shoulders.

Kissing her aunt-cum-mother goodbye ,she went out of the house ,on her way ,she saw calista sitting in a café with her friend Brittney.

Valentina's face again morphed into a jealous one ,she never liked this girl,calista always falls pray to these shrewd girls and Abriella always ends up creating a great fuss over this matter,last time they beated two girls to death as they were trying to pull a dirty prank on calista.Abriella being herself ,heard it and smashed their faces ,the café owner was raffaela's good friend ,so he handled the matter expertly otherwise Abriella would have ended up behind the bars.

The girl was all sweet and kind unless someone pushes her button.

On that day ,calista promised both Valentina and Abriella to not indulge with these girls anymore ,but here she was ,again indulged with some craps.

Valentina wanted to go and teach calista a lesson but as she was running late,she walked away ,not before making up her mind to give calista a good slap on her both cheeks today only.

She entered the library and saw ms'fitzgerald already fumbling with the books in her hands.

She rushed over to her and took the books from her hands,

Giving her a kind smile ,she said,''you need not take any trouble aunt ,I am still here.''

Fitzgerald gave her a polite smile and then with a brief sweet chuckle she said,''of course dear!you are just as precious to me as my own daughter.Now leave these books and go towards the historical romance section ,I have kept a carton there ,arrange all the books present in that carton in an alphabetical order,will that be okay with you?''

''Yes Aunt ! Now you go ,I have a lot of work to do''she said while rolling her sleeves up and then dabbing like a child making fitzgerald laugh.

''Silly girl!'' she muttered and then laughed out lowly and walked away.

Valentina also went in the directed place and read the name plate on the shelf which read'Historical section .''

She opened the carton and slowly started arranging all the books in alphabetical order.

Soon almost half of the carton was empty when she saw a very old and dusty hardcovered book lying In the carton,she frowned in confusion and picked the book up ,it was quite heavy.

She opened the book and the first page read ,''forever ends with us''.

It was the title of the book ,It was such a unique title .

She immediately felt a rush of emotions ,without any reason ,she was having this weird feeling of great longing ,she looked at the book and for a moment ,felt herself zoning out.

Her heart started to beat crazily in her chest as if it was about to meet the one who got away a long time ago.

All these feelings were too sudden and confusing for her ,she knew if she would take this book with her ,ms.fitzgerald won't mind but she would definitely inspect this book herself ,which she somehow didn't want to happen,

She put that book on the ground and immediately started arranging the other books in a particular order ,as soon as she was done,she placed the empty carton away and informed Ms.fitzgerald ,who was almost done with her work ,about her departure.