Chapter 18

Marco p.v.o

One of the soldiers I assigned to watch over Zoey at all times informed me earlier that she was at this grocery store. At that moment, all I wanted to do was go and accompany her, but she demanded I give her space.

Right now I regret it. Why did I even agree to that request of hers?

So here I am watching her from afar. I knew she had seen me when I came out of my car.

But the look of disappointment in her eyes when she saw Camilla besides, almost choked me to death. She must be assuming that I'm on a date with another woman.

Little does she know, she is the only woman in my heart. My soul and body belong to her and hers only, likewise hers belongs to me.

I fucking hate it when she looks at me with those sad eyes. I swore to only make her happy and fulfill any of her desires, but what I seem to be doing lately is causing her pains.

"Fucking bastard." I grunt, cursing myself.

"What's with that grumpy look, Marco?" Camilla's giggling snapped me back to her.

I granted in response, I know my presence is frightening because nobody dared to look in my direction. Like I care.

"I don't want to sit in the vip, can seat here?" Camilla voice drew my attention again, she practically beg to follow me here.

I gave my permission. I watched as she excitedly sat on an empty seat. I sighed.

If only the woman I love would be this excited in front of me.

The waiter came to take our orders, but he seemed like he would pass out if I so much as made any move.

"Boss, she has company." Mathew is my trustee man, he has been with me since I started my training. He's a box of colorful tattoos, he always scares people off with his stoic expression.

A growl escaped me before I stopped it, and the waiter dropped his possessions.

"A male," he added. I slammed my fist on the table, and startled everyone. But I couldn't be careless.

"Fucking get rid of him." I hissed. The whole organs in my body are inching to get the fuck there and fucking kill that bastard.

I fought with myself to stay put because Zoey wouldn't like what I might do to him, and if she wasn't pleased with my behavior then she wouldn't want to be with me.

That thought is only enough to send me to my grave.

Fuck! I inhaled deeply.

"Marco, is everything okay?" Camilla asked, but I was too focused on calming down to reply to her.

"Scram." I heard Matthew hiss, I held my

"Excuse me?" The bastard had the nerve to say, I had to fight the burning urge to go over there myself.

Maybe if I had gone there, he would have left faster.

"Mathew." I hissed at him. He should have gotten rid of that silly boy by now.

"I do not repeat myself." That was a warning to the bastard, one he shouldn't take lightly.

He didn't want to harm the boy either.

"Please leave." Zoey's soft angelic voice danced to my ears, instantly calming me. But it only lasted for a split second.

I don't know what pisses me off more, that the bastard managed to fool my woman as easily as he is foolish, because that's definitely some death wish.

One I won't hesitate to grant if he doesn't leave her now. Or that she's so goddamn gullible to begin with, that every organ in my body aches to keep her safe in my house away from these cheap horny pricks.

They are more fake than most tits that I've seen.

"What?" She snapped at Matthew.

"Take her home." I instructed Matthew. I had only ordered him to chase the bastard away.

But since I stopped any cab from crossing this side of the street, it was an excuse I wanted to use to take her myself. But only God knows how much I want to punish her for letting some idiot get to her.

"Tell your boss that I can take care of myself." I hissed, fisting my knuckles to restrain myself.

Fuck! I messaged one of my soldiers to take a cab and get her home.

"Don't leave till Alex get there." 

It was silent for a while, Zoey was quiet as she must have noticed that Matthew was communicating with me. It annoys me to no end how she didn't want to talk to me.

"She has left," Matthew informed me.

"Good." I nodded and disconnected the call and was immediately engaged in another with one of my men that watches over my woman.

"Boss, there was an encounter in the store," he reported.

Fuck! I pity those scumbags because if they so much as fright my Zoey, their entire generation will pay for it.

"Who are they?" I was already up on my feet ready to go hunt down those fools.

"Matthew will take you home." I kissed Camilla on the head and walked out.

"A teenage boy." He said, that caused a frown to appear on my face.

"What the fuck do you mean a teenage boy?"  I hissed, the frustration was starting to kick in.

I got into my car and started the car. I'm going to follow her and keep an eye on their environment myself.

"A brown-haired boy, they didn't talk too long. He left before they had a chance to." I nodded and pulled out the earpod.

I was driving like a madman, but I couldn't be careless. When it concerns my Zoey, then I am a madman.

But I was too late.

I almost lost the love of my life. A few meters to  their home, I saw the brown-haired shoey shoved Zoey into a car and zoom the opposite way.

"Shit!" I hissed, going after them. I swear to God I will kill him if I get my hands on him. I took my small pistol from my waistband.

It's a good thing I don't live without it with me, and a bad thing for those who get into my hands.

Please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏 🙏🙏

Sorry for the long update, and just so you know. I'm not a pro in writing a male pov, that why it took long to update because I felt like the chapter was lacking but I had to post it like that.

So hope it was nice

Amirablessing 🌹 🌹🌹