Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

Beautiful. That's the only word that I know that will ever come close to describing the boy that's laying under me. Every curve, every speck on his pure white skin is beautiful.

The white shirt I had taken off of Niall slipped from my hand to the floor while my eyes wondered over the perfect human in my presence. His chest rose up and down at an increasing pace while parts of his chest began to gain a light flush.

I leaned down and kissed his chest just over his heart. I could feel it beating against my lips, making me feel a rush of pride because I was making him feel this way. I hadn't even done anything that extreme, and I already had him like this.

Soft kisses were sponged down the front of his thin body till I reached the band of his jeans. I looked up at him for permission and got an innocent nod from him. My shaking fingers unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. I looked at Niall again before sliding them off his thin hips, him lifting his bum just a little to help me some.

"Zayn?" Niall asked me before I was about to slide his boxers off. My hands stopped what they were doing and looked up to him, making sure he was still okay with this.

"You're doing this because you love me, right?" He asked in a quiet voice. I crawled back up to him and kissed his sweet lips once before running my hand through his brownish-blonde hair.

"I love you so much, Niall. If you still aren't sure about this then tell me to stop. If it hurts tell me to stop, just if anything doesn't feel good, then don't let me do it." Niall nodded then looked down and let out a deep breath before he surprised me by ripping my towel off.

"Niall!" I squeaked out, laying flat on the bed before he could see me. He let out a laugh as he threw the towel across the room. I returned the shock by ripping his boxers of without warning. He yelped and covered himself, but I lunged forward and kissed him slowly.

Our naked bodies touched, causing me to jump a bit at the different feeling but I leaned more into it just to push past the awkward feeling. Niall seemed to like it by the way I felt his body react.

Soon, all the awkwardness and shyness was gone and pure lust took over our bodies. My hands touched every inch of his gorgeous body while he made sweet noises and held on to my arms or let his fingers roam my chest and back.

I reached my hand up to Niall's mouth and traced his swollen lips. He licked his lips, licking my fingers as he did so. I knew I needed to get my fingers wet and this was going to be the only way. I continued to try and show Niall that I needed him to wet my fingers for me so I could get things going. He got the message and started slobbering all over three of my fingers.

I took them out of his sweet mouth then moved so I was between his legs, forcing them apart for me. I leaned up and began kissing him as I felt my way between his legs and pushed the tip of my finger against his hole. I felt Niall's relaxed state tense up and his lips stop moving against mine.

"I don't like that." He told me while shaking his head. I gave him a regretful look and looked down at my hand.

"It's the only way to make this hurt less. I can do it without this, but it won't feel good for either of us." I told him. His blue eyes looked at me begging for something else, I almost gave in but he gave up and gave me a nod to continue.

My finger pushed in slowly while I made sure it was fine for him. He just kept his eyes on me and bit his lip while I began to work him with the one finger. When I add the next, he shut his eyes and groaned a bit. I twisted my fingers in him and brushed something in him that made Niall gasp and his back arch off the bed. I did that a few more times before I saw Niall was almost in his own world of bliss.