PT: thirteen

Author's Note:
Hello! Reminder that Y/n's memories are completely wiped. Any reactions or behavior in this chapter should be expected. Let's not get mad at her, thanks 😹🙏

PT: THIRTEEN

Third Person Perspective

Sebastian Sallow was tall. Y/n thought to herself. Not that she didn't notice that feature confronting him in the Undercroft, but being close was a reminder of his height.

Y/n pursed her lips, unknown how to even approach. Does she say hi first? Do they shake hands?

Sebastian was the complete opposite. He fought himself not to hug Y/n, hold her in his arms, and get some sort of touch from her for the first time — even shake hands if that were the case. It was a difficult challenge.

"Hi," Y/n surprisingly let out the first words.

Sebastian was just glad Y/n made it. There was a thought in him that was sure he must've frightened her so much, she'll refuse, but she was there.

"Hey," Sebastian grew a small smile.

Y/n didn't express much and Sebastian was almost afraid that his small smile scared her already. It was a stupid assumption, but he wasn't used to this. He just wanted Y/n to regain her memories.

They both stood there on the rocky pavement. Only the sounds of the birds chirped in the distance.

"I suppose if we knew each other before...there was some sort of greet?" Y/n said, almost confusedly, "Or was there? I don't know—"

Sebastian chuckled down at the questioning. Oh, if only you knew, Y/n.

"Hm," His eyes looked up, arms crossed as he thought about the questioning, "Not quite, but, a hi is enough." He assured.

Again, Y/n gave a nod waiting for what was next. She didn't know what to expect. Her brain was processing many stuff and she couldn't proceed on her own.

Sebastian stared at her. He just stared, noticing the confusion, the innocence in Y/n's expressions. He couldn't believe it. Not even a smile formed once.

"Shall we walk? Is that alright with you?" Sebastian said nervously, arms still crossed.

Y/n stared, but didn't hesitate at the offer, "Sure."

Sebastian Sallow and Y/n Y/l/n walked around the trail before the entrance of Brocburrow. The setting was peaceful and hidden. Enough to give Sebastian time to speak and not get caught. It was a risk.

Sebastian had transferred his crossed hands onto his pockets as his gaze stayed on the grey floor and spoke.

"I believe there are many unanswered questions that are in your head."

Y/n also kept her view on the floor.

It was ironic how two people that were so close were now so distant. They were so close, yet, so far from each other.

"I do," Y/n let out, "And I was told you knew me well to answer." She reminded.

Sebastian reddened a little at the last words. Did Anne really go out of her way to expose him that way? Y/n didn't have to know right away of him knowing her so well.

Sebastian chuckled, "I suppose I do, and I'm sure that might be a bit...odd on you." He looked over at her.

"Many things have been odd on me," Y/n let out softly, gaze still down, "Yeah, it's a bit timid to know you and I once knew each other."