English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

Start from the beginning

"You're such a little slut for me aren't you? So desperate for my cock. After I'm done with this pussy you'll only ever crave my dick, princess." Marinette nodded at Adrien, already panting heavily with only half of him inside of her.

Adrien pushed forward until his cock touched her womb, filling her completely.

"You feel so fucking good." He grunted, smacking her ass twice. Marinette pressed her chest and face against the shower, deepening the angle of penetration with the arch in her back. Adrien gritted his teeth. His normal thoughts were over ridden by lustful visions of what he could do to Marinette's body. He'd love to see her ride him or fuck her against a wall with her legs wrapped around his hips or hold her hands behind her back in doggystyle. Each way he thought of spreading the ravenette's legs made him harden beyond his control.

"Adrien!" Marinette cried out in pain. He looked to her thighs to see a light stream of blood trickling down them. Immediately, he stopped thrusting.

"Shit, do you want me to stop?" He asked, panicked.

She shook her head vigorously. "N-no, please keep going. You're cock feels amazing."

"Fuck, Marinette. I-I can't," she turned around to face him with a solemn face. His thrusts continued inside of her, but she couldn't feel pleasure anymore. Her mind was racing about what he meant.

"W-what do you mean? Do you want to stop?" Marinette felt tears form at the corner of her eyes. Adrien snapped his head up to look at her.

"No! God no! I...I just... I need you so fucking badly. This cannot just be a one time thing, and I'm not talking friends with benefits. I'm asking you to go out with me, please." Adrien's thrusts came close to a stop but his hips continued to jerk slightly.

"Of course, Adrien. Just don't fucking stop." Adrien's usual smirk returned and began his ruthless pounding.

"You okay?" Marinette whispers into Adrien's ear, the claps from around them slowly dying out. Adrien nods his head.

"I'm great, just remembering the best night of my life." Marinette giggles next to him, making his smile grow wider. The sounds she makes in and out of bed are some of Adrien's favorites.

She looks down towards his lap which is containing a very hard boner.

"Do we need to go to the janitor's closet?" Marinette bites her lip while requesting an answer.

"Fuck Mari, I'm already turned on; you don't need to bite your lips too. Don't make me fuck the shit out of you in front of our classmates. You know I will." He groans quietly, clearly needing release from a painful erection.

"Okay, just a few more minutes." Marinette says. Adrien sighs deeply.

—————————

"Shh, princess....I know how loud you can get." Marinette bites her bottom lip while Adrien props her leg over his shoulder and kneels in front of her. Her panties are trailed down her thighs by delicate fingers before being abandoned on the floor. Adrien laps his tongue along her pussy, drawing out low and needy moans from her.

"Ad-Adrien~ God that feels so fucking good." Her bottom lip begins to bleed the longer her boyfriend lavishes her.

Before she can cum, Adrien stands up and roughly shoves his naked cock inside of her. He smashes his lips onto hers in order to silence her cries of pleasure. Adrien grips her muscular thighs and picks her up. Her back collides with the wall and she shrieks. He remembers his thoughts in the shower and how badly he wanted to fuck her like this.

When he breaks his lips from hers, he replaces the lost space with his hand, silencing her loud moans. Her nails clutch and claw at his shirt, of which she desperately wishes was off.

"You're not coming until I say so, got that princess?" Adrien coos into her ear, driving her eyes to the back of her head. His thrusts numb the insides of her thighs; her blood bubbles with desire and want underneath her skin, she feels her orgasm protruding in her throbbing pussy, so desperate for release.

Marinette clenches herself around him, purposely gripping onto his dick as a hard as she can. He growls at her, thrusting harder. She screams into his hand when her muscles give out and releases on him. Adrien rolls his eyes at her and slaps his free hand hard on her ass.

"You naughty little slut." Marinette whimpers when Adrien slows his thrust and eventually pulls out of her. She whines at the lost contact.

"Why'd you stop?" She asks once Adrien lets her feet drop to the floor. Her hands reach down to grab her discarded panties, but Adrien pushes both his palms onto her shoulders.

"Get on your knees, pet." Marinette gapes at him, the new name sounding pleasant as it rolls off his tongue. She loves the names he gives her. Adrien continues to push her onto her knees until her ass sits on her heels.

Without even being asked, Marinette wraps her hands around the bottom of Adrien's shaft then begins to stoke him.

"Put it in your mouth." He demands, using his thumb to prop her mouth open. She's hesitant at first, trying to egg him on. "I said put it in your goddamn mouth!" His voice rises in pitch and Marinette's eyes widen.

Once her mouth is open, Adrien slams his cock inside it. Gags and coughs escape her throat and she's desperate to get away, but the grip on her head is too tight. She digs her nails into his bare thighs and pounds her fists onto his muscles, but he's so lost in the pleasure he doesn't even realize what she's doing.

"Fuck Mari, I'm gonna cum." The pleasure radiating off his tone is enough to stop Marinette's useless pleas. She looks up through her teary eyes and notices the way he stares back at her, like nothing in the world matters as much as her, no one has ever made her feel as special as he does. That's why when he releases in her mouth, she swallows everything without any complaints.

"Come here, baby." Adrien motions for her to hug him after he pulls out of her mouth. She hugs him tightly. He wipes off the saliva on her chin when she faces him.

"I love you, Adrien." Marinette whispers softly, playing with the hair on his neck.

"I love you too, Mari." He responds, latching his lips onto hers.

~Again, don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks for reading 💛 ~
Next Up: Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)