Chapter 28 ~ Final Goodbye

Kelsey Bridge's P.O.V

*FBI HeadQuarters, Los Angeles*
K-"We have been working on this case for over 2 months, remember what she use to say, some people can take the hint and some can't! It's time to bring Dawson in!"
I packed my files in my suitcase and I hussled the team up. I also packed Dawson's old badge, hoping that she would be willing to help. We hopped on our private jet and headed for Chicago.

Matt's P.O.V

S-"Congrats guys, you deserve a vacation, especially after everything you've been through!"
M-"Thank you, were looking forward to spending some time with each other."
C-"So how long are leaving us with Herrmann in charge? Please don't be for too long!"
H-"Hey, I'm standing right her!"
G-"Don't worry Cruz, it won't be long, maybe a month! We will miss you guys!"
I was so happy to spend time away with my queen and my princess. We were hoping to leave this evening and get to Miami by tomorrow lunchtime, but only if we left on time. We needed to get home and pack, buy our tickets and reserve the holiday home.

Gabby's P.O.V
I feel like a completely different person, let me start from the beginning. My name is Gabriela Dawson, I'm 30 years old with my amazing fiance, Matt and a beautiful daughter, Isabelle. I have a weird family with a protective father and psychotic sister but I also have a very strange but wonderful family right here in this house. I am going away to regain my life, back to the person I use to be and maybe live happy that way.
What if..? What if...?
What if I never took the test to become a fire-fighter?
What if Shay never died?
What if Matt and I never broke up?
Things happen for a reason, sometimes for the greater good! But that was all in the past, it's time for the future!

A shadowed voice came down the hall. I knew who it was as soon as she spoke.
K-"Dawson! FBI Agent Dawson, we need to talk!