Chapter 15 ~ Nice to meet you

Gabby's P.O.V

CB-"Gabby can I talked to you in my office."
My face went from total daydream to wide awake.
B-"What did you do this time?"
G-"???"
I shrugged as I made my way to the hallway.
G-"Yes Chief, what is it?
CB-"Where is your ring?"
G-"Oh, I had to get it re-sized."
CB-"Why, what's wrong?"
G-"Umm...okay I will tell you but you can't tell anyone. Promise?"
CB-"Promise."

I told Chief everything, my pregnancy, how long I am and my condition. At first he couldn't believe it. Neither could I as I was telling him the exact words my doctor had told me and Matt.
I was still debating whether or not to tell everyone that a new member was joining in less than a month. I guess that they would find out eventually and I can't stay anyway, I have to go on maternity leave, especially because of the chance of miscarriage. I decided today was my last day and that it would be a perfect time to tell everyone.

I walked towards the lounge and stood under the arch, as I saw Matt, I gave him a little heads up and he made his way towards me and grabbed my hand.
G-"Hey guys, we have something to tell you."
51-"???"
G-"I'm eight months pregnant. I said as I held my stomach.
B-"What, no way, you don't even look eight months!"
S-"You guys are joking right?"
M-"No, Gabby is eight months pregnant, but she an Ectopic pregnancy', it's where the baby grows outside of the placenta, that's why she doesn't look pregnant, having this type of pregnancy put the chance of miscarriage up to 70%!"
As Matt told everyone about my pregnancy, I felt a sharp pain go through my lower abdomen.

G-"MATT!
M-"What is it, is it the baby?!?!"
G-"I'm bleeding!" I say crying.
B-"Let's get her to the hospital.
*4 hours later*
"Wah, Wah"
G-"Isabelle, I want to name her Isabelle."
M-"Nice to meet you, Isabelle"