EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190

Start from the beginning

Jaune: I never knew that.

Rexy: *Smile* But I can believe that your memorable moment will come to you someday. 

Jaune: *Smile* Thanks guys. Hearing that mean alot.

Rexy: *Smile* As for me with my Memorable that made a big impact. To my eyes, it when my Uncle Razor & Aunt Sophia took me in after I was banished from my home by my father & after I lost my Little Sister, Rosie from her sacrifice on Water Chaos. My life have always been rough & struggle under the family way of the Destiny Cycle & I refuse to follow that cycle & give Rosie an amazing time & seeing MORE than just within the Echidna Valley Kingdom. Uncle Razor treat me as his own son & I was shown by many amazing things outside of my home & explore so much along with having my Favorite Cousin, Starla in my life & being part of Team Defender change my life & also part as Team JNPR. I wouldn't change it any other way after being banish. 

Nora: *Look at Ren with a bright smile* I can NEVER change what my most memorable that made a big impact in my life. Meeting Ren back when we was kid will ALWAYS be a big impact for me from the bottom of my heart. Being all alone with no home & family always a tough & struggle life for me & even from being bullies from trying to live & the moment I came across Ren in my life that made a HUGE Impact that change my life forever & protect me from danger & stick together after Ren lost his family & been Childhood Friend for so long & even when we live in the Foster Home Community. We may wasn't lucky to be adopted, but we always stay together & grow up from lesson, training & living through this tough life side by side. I TRUSTED Ren with all my heart & care so much which make our life more brighter & even with new friends make this big impact more cherished. We have our up & down in fight between us but we're more closer than ever before & now we're lover. I'll always treasure my life & time with my Ren FOREVER.

Ren: *Look at Nora to see many color that shown Happy, Joy & Love with a smile* Nora... I have my fair regret from the way I acted back in Altas Kingdom & moment on our journey from thinking that pushing myself to get stronger was the right thing for those I care, but I let my emotion get the better of me from my Semblance & acted out with regret & the time open up when my Semblance Evolves & help me make thing right. I was always calm, collection, patient & clear mind but even I have limit as a human being but having Nora in my life will ALWAYS be a big impact for me from our bond through childhood friend & now as my wonderful & cute Girlfriend that I will protect & love forever. That memorable is what I will always hold in my heart. *Kiss Nora*

Nora: *Kiss Ren back with love*

Jaune: *;-;* I swear, I can never get so heartfelt emotion from seeing them as a couple.

Rexy: *Smile* Yeah, Jaune. 

GachaClubDefender5: Now this final question that is split to 2 is from BluEmber469 along with his OC, Ember

GachaClubDefender5: Now this final question that is split to 2 is from BluEmber469 along with his OC, Ember. *Reading BluEmber469 question part* Hmm I got a good question for Jaune while Ember is asking the others I hope you find new love and who do you think it will be?

-Ember-

 When will you marry your loved ones and is asking rexy what do you like about saiko?

Jaune: Thank you, BluEmber469 that mean alot & as for who would it be, I DON'T have any eyes on finding new love yet. I'm still NOT as ready as the Jaune version that end up together with the Anime Guardian Pyrrha look alike (Y/N). But who knew, maybe that someday will be soon depending. 

Nora: *Smile* We always will support your choice to be ready for love but come our Fearless Leader, there was chance that you would have got together with someone. Like Lucy, Starla, Team RWBY, Tari, Daughter & other choice. 

Jaune: *Rub my head & sigh* You really need to rub it in. Those wasn't the time when I think of dating yet. Ruby got David, I knew that Daughter & Max would hook up, Weiss in my eyes I see her as a very supportive close friend that I care for & I guess my feeling in the past change the moment my first time was Pyrrha. I knew Yang & Blake would finally be a thing even though their time was cut SHORT together from David word & I... Agree with him after what Ruby was going through. Starla is like a Little Sister Figure to me & plus she's Lesbian & have Annie. Lucy is great & amazing in so many way & very strong but I DIDN'T see any romantic feeling to her & I'm just very thankful for her support as a close friend. So yeah, I CAN'T answer that question from NOT being ready yet. 

Nora: As for when to get marry, *Look at Ren* When Ren is TRULY ready to propose to me~. Marry or not, being by his side will ALWAYS make my heartbeat~. 

Ren: *Blush* Yeah, we're taking our time even if it been a years since we dated.

Rexy: Me & Psycho-Love got together last year, so we're also taking our time together until it come. 

Jaune: Well, I can't really answer that. 

Rexy: *Blush* What do I like about Saiko? There so much I think how amazing Psycho-Love is when we first started dated.

Nora: *Smirk* Like how very hot she is?

Rexy: *Blush* That one of them. I do admit that we didn't start off well when we first met from helping Bowser opening up his restaurant but did quite get along after we form our friendship. And Psycho-Love help us ALOT in our battle & I couldn't help but get so drawn to her from how attraction she is & I never felt that to a Gal before.

Ren: *Raise my eyebrow* Not even from Dalla & Dana?

Rexy: *-_-* They annoy the h-ll out of me with their tease. *Smile* But I knew I felt something from Psycho-Love from sensing her lie from being an Echidna Guardian that sense LIE from the person heartbeat & vibrate from within, but I didn't push it & when I was asked to do Saiko nice lesson & when I learn about Psycho-Love past of her action that she caused to my friends but was HONEST & TRUTHFUL for it & we grown very closer it was when I see that I was in LOVE with her & we got together from how she was there when I was thinking back of my pain & little sister during Christmas. She CHANGE so much from turning over a new leaf & being nice & bad-- that I love very much & show that she CARE about her loved one & help in anyway she can with the new friends she made along the way. And she fills the pain in my heart & feeling of LOVE is truly REAL between us & I want to treasure more of our love & take our lovely time in our Relationship because LOVE like this truly can make life worth living & that what I'm gotta do with my love. 

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* With that, the 1st Episode of Season 2 have come to an end! How was answering the question?

Rexy: It been a great time!

Jaune: *Smile* Indeed! Answering the question been a blast of our time!

Nora: *Smile* Just make want to do more! Now, I'm really looking forward to more Future question!

Ren: *Smile* The time was great & amazing Creator. Thank you so much for having us.

Rexy: And it's an honor to start off the Season as well.

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* No problem, you guys did amazing. *Look at the viewers* Thank you all so much for the GREAT start of Season 2 Ask The MultiGachaverse! And we're also 10 questions away from reaching to 200 Questions! Hmm... And I do want to try something for this Special Group on reaching the 200 Questions Milestone but I'm gotta keep that as a Surprise on what group it will be. But other than that, thank you all so much for the question & until then...

Team JNR/Rexy: See yea! 

-Words Result: 2031-