.𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 - 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘪

𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢. DEAD APPLE (pt. 2)

sophia.

current day

       𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. Like everyone in the world has just been spirited away. She woke up, feeling like her body was covered in pins and needles. She was still at the Agency, she must've fallen asleep while doing paperwork. 

 Last she'd been aware, Kunikida was there too. Weird, if she'd fallen asleep, he would've waken her up, but the Agency was quiet.  Too quiet. 

 Sophia stood up from her desk, looking in and out and around the office for Kunikida but he wasn't there. Maybe he'd just gone home. Nothing to worry about. Sophia cleaned up her desk before grabbing her things and heading down the elevator. When she got to the bottom and the doors opened, she froze. 

 Outside the glass doors to the agency, everything was covered in a thick layer of fog, making everything look a greenish-blue. If this was anything like the Serial Suicides, this wouldn't be good. 

 Hesitantly, Sophia made her way outside. It was silent, like the thick sound of white noise had come over the city. There was nothing in the distance, nothing in the area. Everything was terrifyingly quiet. 

 Every car on the road has come to a stop, many had crashed into each other. Sophia walked up to several of the cars but there wasn't a single person in any of them. It was like she was the only one left, like everyone else had just vanished. 

 The hell is happening here? Am I losing it? Sophia wonders as she looks around. She was still missing her right hand, a replacement hadn't been made yet which meant she lacked her dominate hand. 

 And then off in the distance, a few blocks down, there was the popping of a gun. It sounded a lot like the small handguns that Kunikida made using Doppo Poet

 "Kunikida." Sophia muttered as she ran towards the noise. She came to an empty street, she didn't hear or anything for a long minute before she felt a bloodlust behind her. 

 She turned and a circular shield hurdled at her head. 

 Her reflexes told her to duck as she did so as the shield rotated and came back for her. That's my ability. She thinks in a panic as she tried to activate it herself. But she got nothing. Her ability didn't activate.