.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝐯𝐢

𝐯𝐢. I'LL SMILE, I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO FOOL THIS TOWN 

zero.

current day

      𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞. It was totally quiet. Not a threat, not a word, not even a whisper. Not to Zero at least, though, most people knew she'd done it. This was Zero Raiden. Of course she was gonna blow shit up. What was important was that no one died... yet. 

  Walking through the halls of the Port Mafia, she'd gone to badger Chuuya but the ginger wasn't in his office, which put Zero in a grumpy mood very quickly. She always got to bored when Chuuya wasn't around. 

 She stomped down the hall, passing a young man dressed in all black who paused when he saw her pass. 

 "You're awfully grumpy." He commented, making Zero stop in her tracks and dramatically whip around to face him. 

 "Well, you sure as hell won't make my day any better, Akutagawa." She practically spat his name as she glared him down. One of the people who annoyed her most in this world was Akutagawa. "Emo piece of shit." She mumbled under her breath. 

 Akutagawa put a hand over his mouth as he coughed a few times. "Just making an observation." 

 "Go make your observations somewhere else." She snapped in return as she turned on her heel and went to walk off." 

 "I thought you might want to know, Kyouka captured Dazai." Akutagawa stated, making Zero stop in her tracks, her shoes squeaked on the marble floor as she came to sudden stop, eyes widening as she was hit with an anxiety spike. 

 "...What?" She turned about to face him with a shell shocked look, staring the dark haired Mafia agent down as she tried to decide if he was lying. But no, Akutagawa wouldn't lie. He may withhold the truth but he'd speak truth to antagonize her. 

 "He's being kept in the dungeon. Do what you will with that information." Akutagawa told her, shoving his hands in the pockets of his long black coat before he turned away and walked down the hall without another word. 

 Akutagawa words had left Zero in a frozen state, simply left standing there confused and anxious. 

 Zero's thoughts were always shaky, but now none of them seemed to make sense as she stared down the hall where Akutagawa had disappeared. She was at a loss. She hadn't expected to even hear Dazai's name today, more or less speak to the traitor.