.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢. LONG LIVE ALL THE MOUNTAINS WE MOVED

zero.

7 years prior

      "-𝐇𝐞𝐲... 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭?"

 The sound of the unfamiliar voice made Zero pause, placing her hands on her hips as she turned to look at the source.

 And that was the first time she'd acknowledged him to even exist. 

 It was a boy around her age, dressed in a green cargo jacket and dark colored jeans. He had ginger hair that was just long enough to frame his face and grey eyes that seemed bored in the light. 

 "Who's this punk?" Zero asked, staring the boy down with narrowed eyes. 

  "Zero, meet Chuuya Nakahara, ringleader of the Sheep." Mori informed the blue haired girl who simply stared at the boy. 

 The Sheep, huh? She thinks as the studies him. The Sheep were nothing more than a group of punks much like the boy in front of her, but they'd been threatening to break the boarder on the left side for a while now. Mere children were enough to cause the Mafia problems. They really had grown weak. 

 "Mori, can we please get to business already?" Dazai chimed in, not caring much to even get Zero up to speed with what was going on. 

 "Oh, my apologies." Mori began before he smiled over at the ginger they'd forced to come to their headquarters. "Would you be interested in affiliating yourself with the Port Mafia, Chuuya?" Mori asked and Zero blinked at his bluntness. 

 "Huh?" The question enraged the boy almost immediately as his eyes narrowed and a red hue began to glow around his body. Air currents came out of nowhere and the carpet tore away under the chair he sat in. The ground continued to cave in around him and the chair he sat in crumbled away as he stood up. 

 Oh. He's the Sheep's gravity manipulator. It dawned on Zero as she watched the boy's power. He gave off an aura of clear confidence, and considering what had been said about his ability, he had every right to. 

 "Well, I suppose I should've expected that." Mori sighed at Chuuya's display of anger. "I still think that our overall goals are probably in alinement. Give it some time and think it over. You can make a decision after we determine what we can offer each other." Mori reasoned.