.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘵𝘦𝘯

𝐱

𝐱. JUST SAY THE WORD, WE'LL TAKE ON THE WORLD.

zero.

7 years prior

      𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬. That was the simple thought of a fifteen year old girl when she watched the Sheep turn on Chuuya. Zero hadn't realized it at the time, but Dazai had ruined the Sheep's faith in Chuuya when they released the hostages and Chuuya still worked with them. 

 With no reason let for Chuuya to work for the Port Mafia, the Sheep kids assumed Chuuya had turned on them so they sided with the GSS. Chuuya's friend with the silver hair from before stabbed him with a blade covered in rat poison when Chuuya had his guard down. And then GSS soldiers appeared with the Sheep kids, guns raised. 

 Chuuya used his ability to slide off a cliff near the water side, but he wasn't strong enough to properly make a run for it as he sat on the water bank under the cliff. 

 And then a voice spoke over the waves of the harbor. "Hey there, Chuuya." The voice was more taunting if anything and Chuuya glanced over to see Dazai sat on one of the rocks by the water side, he was flanked by a team of armed Port Mafia officers. Next to him, Zero was leaned on the rock Dazai sat on. 

 "Looks like you're in a pickle." Zero added with a small snicker. 

 "Why the hell are the two of you here?" Chuuya growled upon seeing the Port Mafia kids. "You wanna join the festivities and kill me too?" 

 "Nope. Mori sent us with a message." Zero replied carelessly. 

 "He wants us to officially invite you to be a member of the Port Mafia." Dazai stated, staring at the wounded boy. 

 "In return for saving my life? Is that it?" Chuuya snapped, glaring over at Dazai who shrugged monotonously. 

 "Uh- I don't really even care what you choose, I'm just here for the blood bath." Dazai replied without a hint of remorse or care for the kids on the clifftop above them. He'd kill anyone if ordered to. "Mori is a pretty demanding employer, though, and the moment I joined he put me in charge of the army." 

 "You just gonna sit up there and brag?" Zero retorted, sending Dazai and glare. 

 "Now that two of our enemies, the GSS and the Sheep have joined forces, we have to shut them down before they become completely coordinated." Dazai continued. "If I do my job, by noon today, they'll all be dead."