.𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 - 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪

𝐢

 𝐢. DEAD APPLE (pt. 1)

       𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝟖𝟖 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓.

the night before it's conclusion-
six years ago:

      It was sickening. Streets bathed in blood and carnage. Organizations absolutely destroying each other. Half the city seemed to be burning as people recklessly and endlessly murdered each other. Most were shot dead, even if they weren't a part of the conflict at all. Get too close to the destruction and you were done for. 

 Hurried lone footsteps could be heard down one of the quietest streets in Yokohama. The destruction had already passed through there, leaving dozens of dead bodies everywhere while blood soaked the pavement. 

 The young man came to a stop when from among the dead bodies he heard a child cry. The auburn haired main walked carefully over to the source of the sound to find a crying little girl. 

 He put his gun away and carefully pulled her out from under the bodies of her dead parents. "At least this little one survived." He sighed. "You're one lucky kid." 

 "Odasaku." 

 A voice came over the man's ear communicator, making Odasaku jump. "That you, Dazai?" He asked in return, unsure as to why the young executive had made contact in the first place. 

 "I know exactly what you're up to but you need to get out of there. It's gonna get a lot more dangerous." Dazai's voice warned over comms before another one shot through much louder than his. 

 "Can you piss off already?" And then a dark red motorcycle shot right past Odasaku. 

 "Why, it's Chuuya! Got get in the line of enemy fire and die! Kay, thanks." Dazai's voice was completely mocking, even over comms which only pissed the ginger off. 

 "Shut your mouth." 

 "Uh, hello? Do you want me to die too cause I'm right here!" Zero's voice chimed in from where she rode a back Chuuya's bike.