.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

◼️ *LONG CHAPTER WARNING.* ⚠️  i'm also not convinced that i love this chapter...

 𝐱𝐢𝐱

 𝐱𝐢𝐱. I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH THE MISFIT TOYS

zero.

current day

       𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝. Every move Mori every made was calculated. But if Dazai hadn't left and remained at Mori's side, the Guild would simply be not match for the Port Mafia. Especially since the Trio would still be entirely intact. 

 They say evil expects evil from others. Despite Mori's refusal to aline with the Agency, there was a logical path to an alliance. The temporary revival of a certain trio of execs. The three would be suited to taking out the Guilds ground fighters and defeating the troops they brought. 

 The three who once defeated an enemy organization overnight. Their alliance was considered the most devastating grouping in history. Hence their title as the Port Mafia's Trio of Destruction

And that night would mark their reunion. 

 "So this is where Que is being kept." Dazai frowned looking up at the little brick building as he arrived at the scene alone. It was miles from anything else and surrounded by forest. An ideal setting for one of the Guild's members. 

 And then a bunch of spotlights turned on behind him. "Pleasant evening, isn't it?" John Steinbeck, a member of the Guild asked as he and his partner walked up behind Dazai. Behind them was a line of troupers. They were dressed in black with shields and guns all aimed at Dazai. "Seems our strategist has hit the nail on the head again in predicting your movements." He snickered. 

 "Figures it'd be a trap." Dazai sighed, turning to the Guild, his casted arm swung as he did and off in the distance, an odd noise rang out. 

  Lovecraft, John's strange partner, looked up when he heard the strange noise. "Hm?" In the distance, a large rock seemed to be hurtling through the air. When it got closer, an apparent red hue was glowing around the rock as it hurtled towards them. 

 It landed with a loud crash, wiping out half the enemy forces in one go and dust was stirred up everywhere. Watching the glowing rock crash made Dazai frown, pulling displeasedly at his hair when he realized who's ability it was.