.𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝐢

𝐢. I HAD ALL AND THEN MOST OF YOU, SOME AND NOW NONE OF YOU

zero.

six years prior

      "𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫! 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!" A voice called from down a long dark hall, making the addressed boy pause and look back at the source of the voice. He'd been headed toward's Mori's office, unaware he wasn't the only one called up.

 "Uh- congrats for what?" Chuuya asked, confused as a certain blue haired girl ran up to him, leaving behind the brunette who was with her.

 "You're officially a whole two inches taller than me!" Zero teased as she clasped her hands behind her back and gave him a smile.

 "Wha- seriously!?" Chuuya growled, glaring at her. "When are you gonna let that go? It's not like you've grown at all this year!" Chuuya fired back which only made Zero smile more.

 "Yeah. But I'm a girl." She retorted. "It's natural for me to be short. You're just small."

 "HEY-"

 "Oh? Has Chuuya been drinking milk or what?" Dazai asked, coming up behind Zero as Chuuya's temper flared just at the sound of Dazai's voice.

 "Shut up you piece of shit!" Chuuya snapped, glaring hostily at Dazai as he shoved his hands in his pockets in an attempt not to attack the taller brunette. Chuuya had always had a habit of keeping his hands in his pockets, but he was gradually growing out of it since he started wearing gloves.

 "Hey wait. Did all three of us get called up?" Zero questioned, glancing between the boys who both paused and looked at her.

 "Uh, yeah, I guess so." Chuuya blinked as Dazai let out a sigh.

 "Oh, this'll be good." He muttered as he turned to walk towards the door to Mori's office. Chuuya and Zero exchanged glances before they followed after him.

 Dazai raised a hand to knock on the office door but Zero pushed her way through and simply threw the doors open. Her actions made Chuuya blink as he momentarily forgot she was Mori's kid.

 Unlike with most people, Zero had no need for manners when it came to Mori. She could just bust her way in, no harm no fowl. So she just loudly threw the doors open and strutted in.