Arjun slides her hair to a side then started to hook her blouse. Only Arjun knows how he is stopping himself, how he is getting crazy day by day for her....

" Done."

Aarohi came out of her thought and looked at him.

" Thankyou."

He hummed then walked towards the balcony. Aarohi sighed then settle her saree and left the room.

She needs a peaceful environment to calm her heart down but then, the more she goes far from him, the much her heart yearn to step close to him

She needs a peaceful environment to calm her heart down but then, the more she goes far from him, the much her heart yearn to step close to him. Everything is just so confusion.

Reaching downstairs she came across to new people entering into the mansion.

Kitne log aate hai yha roz?

She said to herself then walked towards Ishika.

" Who are they?"

Ishika looked at her then replied.

" oh, They are the family of Atharv's bua."

( Bua:- Sister of father.)

A young man along with a girl, younger than him entered inside the room with   Bhavna Raichand and Rakesh Raichand.

Everyone went to meet them. As last Arjun too came downstairs. Bhavna came towards him.

" Arjun....you've grown up."

Arjun smiled at her then touched her feet to take blessings. After her, preeti and  Raj Raichand came.

Raj, cousin of Malhotra brothers.

Preeti, sister of Raj and cousin of Malhotra brothers.

Everyone met them one by one. Ishika and Aarohi took their elders blessing.

" Oh my god, you two are so pretty."

Preeti exclaimed seeing her bhabhi's. Suddenly Raj came to them.

" Namastey bhabhi ji..."

As Arjun is elder than him, Aarohi is also elder than him in position.

Aarohi smiled but frowned her eyebrows finding his stare weird. He is looking creepy somehow.

" Aarohi."

When Shanti called her, she walked away from there and Raj looked at her back going away. He smirked.

Such a sexy body she has.

It was the time of evening when Aarohi came to water the plants in garden. She is humming a song while doing a work.

" Should I help you."

She flinched when a hand grabbed the water pipe she is holding. She found Raj standing beside her.