Author's Note

Tbh I like the way I've made this story so far. I would change the beginning before Aki enters Blue Lock but then you'd all have to reread it which would be a waste of time for yall.

I just realized I've been uploading daily which caused me to catch up quickly. It's not that I'm really rushing it, cuz I always have more parts drafted, but it wasn't really planned out when I started EGOIST. Like Aki meeting Ichika wasn't even planned, I just thought it would be cool for him to have a friend outside of Blue Lock (and for him to mess with Otoya).

Also, if you notice, his acceleration weapon wasn't planned. The actual football action probably became less detailed too. I was honestly tired of how long some of these games were😂.

Right now, I'm thinking of Aki's backstory and it's gonna take me a while but dont worry. I still have 2 more parts ready to be published for tomorrow and the day after.

Anyway all of this was because I saw high views in the beginning but shrunk to at least 50. I don't mind but I just thought my story deteriorated over time so I wanted to clear that up.

After I publish the 2 ready parts and his backstory, I'll take a break and wait for the Neo Egoist League to end. I hope yall understand🙏🏽.