Evolution

I got to the doors and when I entered, I was greeted with an empty room with artificial grass as the floor.

"What is this place?"

A hologram showed up out of nowhere. It was blue with a red Blue Lock symbol on its face. A ball shot out of the wall and a circle appeared at my feet, getting smaller.

I instantly looked up and shot the ball, scoring it.

Above the goalkeeper said:
1st Stage
Time: 89:52
Clear after 99 goals

So we have to score 100 goals in the time it takes for a match to end? Pretty simple. Or I thought so until I scored my 30th goal.

A Lv.2 appeared and then some obstacles appeared, blocking my path to a shot.

Makes sense, not all goals are scored this easily. This time, I had to focus on my technique and where I'm aiming which made those scoldings by Raichi very useful.

I started to learn how to aim my bullet shot thanks to these dummies. When I scored my 60th goal I was starting to sweat and then the dummies started moving around and were blocking my path off through body contact. Now it gets difficult.

This time, the ball came flying in fast so now I had to worry about trapping perfectly in order to get my shot off.

Nagi must be blowing through this now.

By the time I had 10 goals left, my accuracy skyrocketed. The off the ball movement I observed from Naruhaya also helped me out drastically.

I finished with just a few minutes left on the timer. I was sweating like crazy but I wasn't out of breath. I guess hell really did help me out.

After reating for a minute I stepped out of the room and saw a good amount of people sitting around.

FORM THREE-MAN TEAMS AND ADVANCE

A team of 3? Alright.

I looked over and saw Reo sitting by himself.

"Reo!" I called out, waving.

"Don't talk to me right now."

I stopped. "What happened?"

"Nagi left me for Isagi."

"So he already left huh... Well good luck finding a team Reo. And don't worry about Nagi so much."

"We were supposed to be the world's greatest together! Don't you understand?" Reo lashed out.

I turned to him. "'Together'?" What do you mean by that?"

"Huh?"

"In a place like Blue Lock you think there's a 'together'? Grow the fuck up. If you're so upset go against Nagi and beat him then."

"Aki.."

I truned and started walking away. "I'll see you after second selection, so keep going forward. Or else you'll get left behind."

You can't act like this in a place like Blue Lock. He needs to learn to play without Nagi, or else, he's gonna fail and ruin his football career.

I scanned the room and saw a guy with red hair with a braid in the back. I walked over to him and called out, "Yo!"

He looked at me as I continued walking towards him.

"Wanna team up? You look fun to play with." I said.

"Okay, I don't mind. My name's Kurona Ranze."

"Aki Ginga, just call me Aki."

"You definitely do sparkle, what a great name." He said with a small smile.