"Are you sure Yeum Bi?"

"Yes sir!" Said the female soldier who is named Seol Yeum Bi. She said it firmly and give her salute.

So there is no use for them to delay any longer. So the President and his bodyguard just left with the small helicopter. They must leave their female soldier and the body of the male soldier.

 They must leave their female soldier and the body of the male soldier

"Yup, that is obvious. In that situation, you will be left. Don't worry, you can join us." Gerald said.

"What about him?" Rory asked by showing his polite hand gesture to the male soldier's body that became the victim of the terrorist selfish act.

"Well, let's bury him, I know a good place with a good view where we can bury him," Kolo said.

"Are we really have time for that? Now we must hurry to the cave painting location." Ros said.

Afraid that Ros's word will hurt the feeling of Seol Yeum Bi, Qunn just gently holds Yeum Bi's arms and whisper.

"Please don't have hurt feeling with her, she just saw her both parents bitten and turn into one of the infected. And in my country, the military takes action to kill all the infected. That is why she is so agitated right now and wants to do everything in a hurry." Qunn whispered.

After hearing the explanation from Qunn, Yeum Bi can understand to better hold her anger. She also just lost someone meaningful to her. But now she understands to better hold herself.

...

They really don't waste their time there.

After bringing down everything they need out of the plane, now they are already in Kolo's car going to the prehistoric site. Luckily the burial place that Kolo said is near the site.

 Luckily the burial place that Kolo said is near the site

(Picture above is just for rough imagination. Your own imagination may be more correct to describe the situation)

"This is the place that I said. Beautiful isn't it? Not many people know this place even a local." Kolo said.

That hidden open high ground really over a magnificent view of Africa. It is really not many know that place even the locals. So after thinking a little bit, Seol Yeum Bi also agree to bury someone special for her there.