Upon reaching the top, Jade was surprised at the arrangement. It looked like a mini-prom venue with the musicians on one corner while the center was made into a temporary dance floor.

When the musicians saw them, it was their cue to start a slow and romantic tune. Perrie faced Jade, smiling from ear-to-ear.

"May I have this dance, please?" Perrie asks and offers her hand out to Jade. The brunette smiles back and takes the blonde's hand in hers.

Perrie then led her to the middle of the floor and faced each other once more, with one hand on the brunette's waist. Icy cool blue orbs stared right into luscious brown ones. Perrie brushed off the strands of hair on Jade's face and tucked it behind her ear.

Jade blushed violently. Everything felt special. The Eiffel Tower where she often visits suddenly felt different. Everything felt different but in a good way. She was happy and excited and was so lost in her thoughts when Perrie finally spoke.

"You look lovely in this dress."

Jade chuckles, "Thanks. Who would've thought lilac looks great on you."

"Well, to be honest, you look lovely in everything you wear. And it makes me speechless every damn time." Jade smiles and blushes once more. She often gets compliments from people here and there, but coming from Perrie, it just hits differently.

"It's probably too early to say this but...I don't want to waste time and lose my chance..." Perrie pursed her lips, while Jade had to blink a couple of times as she waited for what Perrie had to say. "I like you...a lot. And I love being with you. You make me happy even without doing anything. And uhm..."

Perrie was starting to lose focus of what she was about to say so she paused a little to regain her thoughts. This also gave time for Jade to recover from Perrie's confession.

"I was wondering...if you feel the same way that I do. Because I'm not doing this '10 nights' thing just to collect what you owe me. I'm doing this because I really, really like you. And I want you to be honest with me, too." Perrie takes a deep breath before continuing. "Did you choose to stay just because you owe me this? Will I be seeing you again after the tenth night?"

This brought a smile to Jade's lips. She chuckled lightly even as the blonde was all serious.

"Why are you laughing?" Perrie asks with a pout.

Jade shakes her head. "I'm not laughing at you. I'm just...to be quite honest, I didn't expect that from you."

"Well, what else do you expect? I don't do this much effort if I don't like the woman in front of me."

Jade turned serious and stared into Perrie's expressive and electric blue eyes. She tries to use her super instinct to assess if what the blonde was saying is true.

Unfortunately, her abilities don't work. So, she turned to her human instincts instead. It's much less reliable than her celestial one, but she could feel that Perrie is indeed genuine. She can see it through the blonde's eyes. And to be truthful, Jade loved what she heard from Perrie.

Perrie was growing anxious as she waited for the brunette's answer.

"I think this is the only debt I ever enjoyed repaying." She said, "I might pay you more than I owe. Maybe 10 more nights and days and weeks and months and years with you?" She gave her sweetest smile that made the blonde's eyes light up. And Jade saw it. She doesn't need her super power to analyze the effect of her words on Perrie.

They didn't exactly tell each other that they were official, but they also both understood that it's the same thing as asking someone to be your girl.

Then, Perrie couldn't take it and kissed Jade. Soft and gentle as they continued to dance. The musicians disappeared but the melody went on, everything about the kiss was the most natural motion Perrie's lips had ever made. Sure, she has kissed a few people in her lifetime, but Jade's kiss is just otherworldly.