05

Chapter five Hearts of GoldEthan's POV:Lacey's fingers ran through my hair as our lips moved in sync

Chapter five
Hearts of Gold
Ethan's POV:
Lacey's fingers ran through my hair as our lips moved in sync. My hands awkwardly went to her hips, holding her in my lap. Lacey pulled away and I kissed her neck up and down. "Eth. Oh, gosh. Ethan." Small moans left her lips and my eyes went wide. She clung to me as if I was her lifeline. I bit down on her neck softly and Lacey whined. "Mmm." I smirked against her neck and continued to leave kisses on her sweet spot. I rubbed circles into her hips, wanting her to know that I'd be gentle. "E, wake up!" A male voice said. I jolted awake, waking up on my stomach. I looked over my shoulder at Chad. "What're you doing?" I mumbled. "Uh, we have classes today. Aren't you going?" Chad said. I nodded and fell back against my pillow. "Come on, bro." "Get out." I told him. I sighed deeply, my dream running through my mind. I shifted my body and winced at the hardness between my legs. I buried my face into my pillow. My phone went off and I reached for it, feeling around for it blindly. I brought it up to my face, seeing I had a text from Lacey.

I was going to eat outside with Mindy, Anika and Kai today. I'm assuming Chad comes in tow with Mindy. So did you want to eat with us?

I smiled at the three separate texts and quickly texted her back, agreeing to eating lunch with them later. I rolled on my back, the friction from my boxers slightly relieving the pressure. I exhaled deeply and quickly got dressed, ignoring the fact I'd rather sit here and relieve myself. I heard Chad's footsteps approaching the door. "Come on!" Chad burst in my room as I pulled my jacket on. "I'm coming, dude. God." I mumbled. Chad furrowed his eyebrows and said "wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I sighed and didn't answer him. "E, are you coming to lunch with the girls today?" I nodded and said "Lace, texted me." The two of us were currently walking to class. "Dude, when are you going to ask Lacey out?" I scoffed and said "never. You heard her the other night. She doesn't like me. Or you." Chad shook his head and said "I was embarrassing her! She might like you. I don't care if she doesn't like me cause I like Tara. So, if she might like you, you need to get her. Bro, you're attractive, she's attractive. There shouldn't be a debate." I scoffed and said "look at me, Chad. Seriously. Look at me and then look at her." Chad shrugged and said "look at what? You guys are both attractive. And the fact you guys both have curly hair is really cute." I rolled my eyes and said "you know, you hype me up and stuff for what?" "Because that's my job as your friend. I wouldn't do it for shits and giggles. Like I said before, you're a snack." "Yeah, ok." I replied. "Yeah, ok." Chad mocked.

-

"Dude, you'll never believe what Lacey's wearing today. You're gonna die." Chad told me. I shushed him as my eyes went wide. "Shut up!" I said. Chad grabbed my arm and started pulling me outside towards the quad. "We need to go get food, dude." I told him. "Mindy got mine and Lacey got yours." I noticed the girls sitting on a blanket outside. Kai nudged Lacey who was laying on her back. She sat up and noticed me and Chad coming over. My lips parted as she stood up. The skirt that hugged her hips looked amazing on her. Chad smirked at me and Lacey said "Eth!" She rushed over and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, smelling the coconut shampoo that resided in her hair. "Hi, Spacey." I felt the group's eyes on us as she pulled away. The two of us went to sit down. Anika greeted me along with Mindy. "Where's Tara?" Chad said. Mindy shrugged and said "with Sam. They're doing something. Sam didn't say." Chad nodded and sighed softly. My eyes went to Lacey's thighs that were on display. The small crop top she wore revealed a small bit of cleavage. "How were your classes today?" Lacey asked. Her and I hadn't had math together yet. "Good. Yours?" Lacey shrugged and said "me and Tara couldn't stop laughing. Let's just say we barely got the assignment done." I smiled and said "at least you had fun." "How was Econ?" I sighed and said "miserable." Lacey leaned her head on my shoulder and said "sorry about that." I put my arm around her and said "sometimes I wonder why I picked that stupid class." Lacey removed herself from me and said "I could never take Econ so I give you props." She handed me my food and looked away as Anika said her name. I went to respond to Lacey but Anika had pulled her into a conversation by now. I took my food from Lacey's hands and couldn't tear my eyes away from her. The sunlight shined through her brown curly hair, making it look like sunshine gold. The gemstone rings on her fingers reflected little shards of light on the blanket underneath us and on her face. I opened the bag of chips in my lap and started eating them. My eyes bounced from Lacey's thighs to her face. She was so pretty.