Prologue

Jenny screamed as Ghostface came crashing through the window

Jenny screamed as Ghostface came crashing through the window. "Oh my god!" Kurt said as he shoved Lacey away from the couch. "Lacey!" Jenny grabbed her hand and pulled her into Jenny's bedroom. "Fucker!" Kurt was pushed into the bookshelf as Jenny closed the door. "My phone! It's in the living room!" Jenny said as tears filled her eyes. Lacey pulled her phone out of her pocket and went to dial the police but Ethan's name flashed across her screen. Lacey answered it and said "Eth, I need your help!" "Is that Ethan?! Call the cops!" Jenny yelled. "Lace, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Ethan's voice was full of worry. Kurt's screams entered the air and Jenny gasped. "It's Ghostface. He's here." Ethan's breath hitched and he said "I'm on my way. Call the cops as well but I'm coming. Stay away from him, Lacey." A bang on the door signaled Ghostface was trying to break into the bedroom. "Ok. Please hurry, Ethan. Please." Lacey begged as she felt sobs escaping her lips. She hung up the phone and Jenny was trying to barricade the door and figure out a plan. Ghostface swung his knife around as he could only fit his arm through. Jenny looked to her window and pulled me over towards it. "We need to get into your bedroom. Can you do it?" Lacey nodded at her and then said "you go first." Jenny shook her head and said "no. You go. I'll hold him off if I need to." Jenny opened her window and Lacey looked at the very tiny ledge, climbing out onto it. Lacey slowly shimmied her way over to her bedroom, the bangs from the door getting louder. Lacey opened her window, desperately trying not to fall. She looked over at Jenny who was climbing out of the window. Jenny looked at Lacey and said "go!" Ghostface grabbed Jenny and pulled her back into her bedroom. She screamed as she tried to get away. "Jenny!" Lacey said. Her screams along with stabbing sounds entered the air. Lacey quickly closed her window and locked it. Tears streamed down her face as she realized that Jenny was probably dead. She quietly locked the door and tried to barricade it. Just as she went to grab a chair, Ghostface pounded on the door. Lacey jumped at the banging and he was quick to get in the room with her. "Lacey!" Ethan yelled. Her eyes widened and went to rush over to him, getting stabbed in the side. Lacey yelped in pain and tried to rush over to the doe eyed boy in front of her. He reached for her, pulling her out of the way. Ethan was quick to shield Lacey from the knife making it's way towards her back. Ethan turned around, the knife coming down on Ethan's back. Lacey's eyes widened and she gasped. Ethan shook his head and said "Lacey, run!" "I can't!" She said. "Go!" He shoved her roughly and she sobbed as she left Ethan there. She ran out into the hallway, running into Chad who was with the police. "Lacey, what's-" "Ghostface! He's with Ethan!"

Here's the prologue!! I'm warning everyone early on, there will be smut, gore and harsh language. Also Ethan will kinda be creepy cause he's Ghostface. Like why wouldn't he be? Anyhoo I hope y'all all like this book!!
~skylar🔪🖤🔪🖤