𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒.

Niraiya's summer had to come to an end and school was starting

Niraiya's summer had to come to an end and school was starting. Her first day of class approached quickly, and before the girl had known it, she was thrown headfirst into her first day surviving Columbia University. She had gotten up extra early that morning, took a nice long shower, did her makeup, and picked out a simple fit for her first day. She was nervous--not only for the academics, but because she had to take the subway to and from school. Spending all that time with Khadijah, Dougie, and Kay meant that Niraiya never really went anywhere in New York alone, which posed a problem.

nniraiya added to their story!

khadijahmarii liked your story!

dougieb___ liked your story!

officialkayflocka liked your story!

Niraiya smiled down at her phone as a notification from Khadijah came through on iMessage.

JAH 💟

bitch im so sorry im missing ur first day

u look so cute thooo, gna eat those bitches up in nursing PUR

im just about to board my flight but ill text u when i land and u call me as soon as ur done to let me know how things went, ok?

RAIYA 💗

dw i will!!

have a safe flight, i miss u alr

JAH 💟

safety mh💓💓

"Niraiya, you ready to go? I managed to get someone to drive you for the day," Lauren said, poking her head into her niece's room.

"Oh, thanks auntie, yeah I'm ready, just texting Khadijah," Niraiya said, powering off her phone, grabbing her Marc Jacobs tote bag which was already packed with all her electronics and snacks for the day, "she's boarding her plane to Bali right now. She has that photoshoot, remember?"