The h/c-haired woman nodded.

She moved closer to Sota, then leaned her head onto his shoulder.

The black-haired man leaned his head onto her head, then intertwined their hands together. He rubbed small circles on her hand, making her feel sleepy.

"It would be nice..."

"Hm? Nice? The what?"

"To have children with you."

Y/n went silent.

She looked up at Sota who flashed her another smile. She closed her eyes as Sota kissed her forehead. "Maybe...not in this lifetime, but in another. I wish to have this kind of life with you, it doesn't matter how long it takes...as long as I get to be with you, then I'll keep waiting. Because I love you."

The h/c-haired woman kept her eyes closed, letting the tears stream down to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Sota."

"I know, and I still love you, Leticia."

Evan and Eleanor stopped for a moment, they both looked at Sota and Y/n. Their mother has fallen asleep and is now being carried by Sota to bring Y/n to her room.

"...that man...he took care of mother?"

"Yeah...apparently, then got married and did marital duties...but their marriage wasn't official. It would be a big problem if news about mother mating with another man gets out...I don't know how father will react, either."

The crown prince frowned. He picked up Elizabeth who's now busy playing with the flower crown that Eleanor made for him.

"It's not her fault. Mother has lost her memories for four years, she didn't know herself, her story, and everything about her. She lived as someone else. If his majesty and people won't take that into understanding, then mother should just stay here to continue living this peaceful life."

Eleanor looked at Evan. She smiled then pinched Evan's cheek, making Evan to whine in pain, and for Elizabeth to giggle.

"You sound serious."

"Well, we're talking about mother."

The princess nodded in agreement. She stared at Evan and adored how her twin brother got so close to Elizabeth so quickly.

"Evan...do you still want to stop being the crown prince?"

Evan's smile slowly faded. He looked at her, brows furrowing. "Sorry..."

Eleanor knew immediately what the answer is. She let out a sigh, and nodded her head. "Then I guess I'll just have to-"

"I'm Empwesh!"

The twins were both taken aback upon hearing what Elizabeth said.

They looked at their younger sister who's now wearing the flower crown on her head. Elizabeth giggled at them.

"I...I wanna be empwesh!"

"Elizabeth..."

--

Y/n slowly opened her eyes. She stared at the ceiling, bringing her hand up to her cheeks, feeling them wet from her own tears.

Yet she dreamed of Erwin again.

She still can't see his face clearly in her memories, but now she can hear his voice, as if he was actually there with her.

The h/c-haired woman wiped her tears.

She sat up, then looked at her right side where Eleanor and Evan are sleeping with Elizabeth on a separate foam and blankets.