First night...

Jade arrived at Vegas McCarran Airport at exactly 2 o'clock in the afternoon. She looked around her but couldn't find a gorgeous-looking blonde billionaire.

A few seconds later, two men in dark velvet blue suits approached her. "Miss Jade Thirlwall," one of them greets her. "Miss Edwards would like us to escort you to her private jet."

Jade observed the men and thought they looked familiar. They were the same men who stood guard behind Perrie while they were playing poker the first time.

As usual, Jade let her instincts take over. And she sensed that these were in fact good and loyal men to the Edwards family. She finally nods at them.

"Please..." One of the men stepped aside to let Jade follow the first guy who was walking a few steps ahead. As Jade followed, the second guy walked just a couple of steps behind her. Jade knows that these two men were protecting her while she was being escorted to the private jet.

As they left the crowded Vegas airport, Jade was being led to a more luxurious part that is exclusive to the elites of the city.

Sitting alone in an otherwise empty aircraft hangar, the new Gulfstream G700, also known as the Titan of the Skies is impressively massive, promising an incredible speed from its two Rolls Royce Pearl 700 engines. From the tastefully designed livery and graceful curves of the winglets with its white on black outline, to the signature panoramic oval windows, the exterior of the G700 is truly something to behold.

 From the tastefully designed livery and graceful curves of the winglets with its white on black outline, to the signature panoramic oval windows, the exterior of the G700 is truly something to behold

Jade entered the aircraft and was greeted by three female attendants in pristine black uniforms with a chic floral scarf neatly accessorized on their necks.

Two pairs of club seats were situated at the first of the four living spaces on the aircraft. Each seat has its own pocket table, stored in the sidewall. Each seat also has its own passenger control to control aspects of the cabin including lighting, entertainment, window shapes and more.

The entertainment area then follows, with just two seats composing the space. Opposite is the credenza that houses a large-screen television, ideal for watching movies on a long flight. The conference and dining area can be found directly behind the entertainment suite on the aircraft.

Finally, the nearmost compartment is the private suite. A pocket door separates this room from the rest of the place for additional privacy. Accompanying the private suite is an en suite bathroom.

An incredibly fast plane calls for a cockpit reminiscent of a sports car with an all-black interior, leather seats, and a sleek design. The simplification of the cockpit means the pilot can have the plane ready for departure in 10 minutes or less.