ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

Start from the beginning

"Thank you darling" Allara told him as she watched him walk away.

With steady footing Allara stepped onto the branch where the fruits were and cut off the stem that held them. Then she carefully slid down the trunk and settled at the base of the very same tree. A tussle isn't he bushes caught her attention and she raised her head from her hands that were carving and cleaning the fruit to see the Cuaroc man staring at her.

She hesitantly raised one half of the fruit in her hand offering it to him and he just stared at her. Then Allara released a relieved sigh when he took the offered fruit. He didn't eat it but just continued to stare at her, the fruit still in the large palm of his hand while Allara gorged herself on the succulent fruit. She would be lying if she said her Septa would have been proud of how she ate it.

She didn't care for the juice running down her chin and neck, despite how later on she would fuss about how sticky her skin would get under the sun. Allara was simply so hungry she forgot all about the manners her Septa and mother had tried to educate her on for so long.

"Allara! Allara!" Embar's voice shouted. The called woman felt the earth rumble as the she dragon bounded into view crashing into the first trees to get to her "Don't leave our sight. We aren't sure yet what they want with you"

"Are you Embar?" Cuaroc asked the she dragon.

"Yes. What do you want?" Embar hissed as Allara backed up to her side and Drogos walked forward licking his chops which were still stained in goo.

"And Drogos I presume. Come with me, the Eldunarí wish to meet you" the dragon headed man said.

I don't know how he would act as he is only mentioned once in the books and not for very long. So go with however I right him.

"Come on" Allara told them when they didn't follow them at the beginning.

She then noticed the baby dragon asleep on Embar's back which was why the she dragon was walking so slowly and carefully.

Ж

The Eldunarí had decided Glaedr would speak for them as he was the one with the most experience with humans. They were silent as they waited and then came in Cuaroc followed by the girl and the two strange dragons. Cuaroc sat down in his usual spot and the three strangers stood quiet in the centre of the room.

Only then did they get a better view of the dragons. The male was slightly bigger. Glaedr tried reaching out his mind to the male's. It was wilder than any of the dragons there, filled with primal instincts and images of a black dragon far, far bigger than any Glaedr had seen. Probably not as big as Belgavad or Shruikan but big enough.

"Qilōni issi ao?" a deep voice said something in a strange language and a wall of green fire erupted underneath Glaedr (Who are you?).

It wasn't that the dragon's mind was guarded, no he was completely open. It was just very confusing. The strange language Glaedr could not comprehend or translate, and the fast passing thoughts made the images fly fast across the older dragon's mind making him dizzy.

He managed to make a connection making the two dragons flinch when they heard a temporary echo of whispers as they were connected and then it grew silent. The spell Glaedr had done would help him and the other dragons to understand the translation of the grunts, growls...of the dragons like the human girl apparently could.

Ж

"I am Glaedr, and I speak for the Eldunarí" the dragon said once he composed himself "We wish to train you"

"Train us for what, we are already good dragons" Embar scoffed at the older dragon's words.

"We can also help your rider train in both sword and help you grow closer" the golden stone continued.

"We are already close enough to her and you will not find a better swords two legs in the whole of Westeros" the male dragon growled.

"Except prince Daemon Targaryen, and my father, and..." Allora was cut off by a push from Embar as the she dragon tried to shut her up "But you have to admit we know nothing of this place and a little extra help would come in welcomed"

The two dragons grumbled their agreement with her.

"But then you have to explain this country to us, so we can be prepared" Embar told the voice in the golden rock.

And so Glaedr told them the story of Alagaësia, from the coming of the elves, to the wars. To Galbatorix and to Eragon's story.