Chapter 3: A monster unchained

Start from the beginning

He lies bloodied and bruised on the ground, so I use a cyan whip to throw him back to Rias.

Y/n: Anyone else? No? Then it's  M Y   T U R N . . .

I make sure she's alive for all of it by repeatedly healing her wounds. I WANT HER TO FEEL EVERY OUNCE OF PAIN I HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH FOR ALL THOSE YEARS!

The other members of her peerage can only watch in horror as my full strength is unchained.

Third person pov:

Behind some trees to the left, Team RWBY are observing the whole thing. Ruby herself, is traumatized beyond belief. When she met Y/n, he was calm, collected, even jovial... But now she's seeing years worth of pent-up fury unleashed before her very eyes... Eventually, it becomes too much and Ruby blows her team's cover, braving the storm. Blake's hanging onto a tree for dear life due to the immense wind speeds.

Weiss: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DOLT!? HE'LL KILL YOU!

Ruby: NO HE WON'T! LOOK CLOSER!

Weiss does as she says to see tears falling down Y/n's face. She clasps her hand over her mouth in shock, letting Ruby get closer until she's near enough.

Yang: RUBY! NO!

She then wraps her arms around him tightly, making him stop the onslaught of attacks.

Ruby: Y/N!

He turns to face her with a shocked face. He may be one of the smartest beings in the multiverse, but even he can be taken by surprise.

Ruby: Y/n, please... stop... I know you aren't some kind of monster... Don't let what she did turn you into one... Please... Just come back to me...

The final laser dies down as Y/n's eyes go back to normal. He gives Rias one last glare.

Y/n: ... Why can't you just let me be happy, Rias? Why? I was fine until you showed up... But just like all those years ago... You try to steal away any semblance of joy from me. Those Evil pieces were meant to be MINE... Sona wanted ME to work alongside her... Even OUR birthday... Just go back to Kuoh and forget my existence. it's the ONE good thing you've ever done for me anyways...

The reality check hits her like a ton of bricks because she knows it's all true.

Rias: *tearing up* I... I-

Y/n: Save it. you've done enough damage both physically and mentally. just leave me alone before I slaughter all of you.

Her knight, Kiba may have been silent this whole time, but even the quiet ones have a breaking point. He goes to slice Y/n's head off, completely forgetting Ruby's still there.

Kiba: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL SHE'S SORRY!? EVER SINCE RIAS REVIVED ME,  I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP HER RECOVER EMOTIONALLY BECAUSE OF YOU!

*Clang!*

A pair of green-magic hands are holding the blade inches from Y/n's neck.

Y/n: Funny, that's like me asking why you haven't forgiven and forgotten the scientists that ran the Excalibur experiments. Let me tell you something... I WROTE those research notes. They only tried to replicate the original. Hence all of the casualties. MY Excalibur, however...

 MY Excalibur, however