Bio (updated)

Formerly: Y/n Gremory

Now: Dr. Y/n Gaster

Appearance

Bio: Born with bone-white skin and black eyes, Y/n Gremory was always ridiculed by the Devil populace as a "Monster". However, it was a thousand times worse with his "Family", as they never even acknowledged his existence outside of snide remarks, unless it required his scientific expertise. And even then, THEY'D take the credit for all his hard work. Eventually, he devised a plan to escape from the world that wronged him so. His geothermal power station called The Core held energy that could even dilate time and space. However, the Gremory's soon cought on and destroyed The Core. But not before he could disappear...

Powers:

A/n: I'm kind of using GlitchTale as a basis for Y/n's powers. Also, the Soul Trait powers are altered Power of Destruction magic attacks.

Gaster Blasters

Bones (Normal, blue and orange)

Blue Saw Blade

Cyan Whip

Green Barrier

Yellow Bullets

Orange Bombs

Red Laser

Violet Needle

Pink Mimicry

Black Thunder (Think Akeno's lightning, only FAR more extreme in energy output. Kills whatever or whoever it hits)

Healing Magic

Teleportation

Blue gravity manipulation

Reality manipulation (limited to spawning basic inanimate objects, unless he's using Polychromatic Annihilation)

Polychromatic annihilation.

 he only uses this if he's PISSED

 he only uses this if he's PISSED. Like, Nora when denied Pancakes pissed. Not only can he use all NINE Soul Trait Powers, but he amplifies all of their destructive abilities with his altered version of the Power of Destruction Magic. The drawback to this is that his body can't sustain the energy output for very long, thus making him suffer heavily from fatigue afterwards.

A/n: Ah, gaming's biggest 8-bit enigma since MissingNo. I thought I'd give this a try. As I said in the story description, I'm using some aspects of Gremory Rose for inspiration. So if you've read that story, you may see a few parallels. See you in the Prologue!