Thirty Two

andiethatch: La La La La La La La

LikedBy: FlattersJamie, MeganTheeStallion, and 686,708 others.

Comments:

MeganTheeStallion: Girl!!! who is that?

FlattersJamie: It's me guys!
↪️ andiethatch: J, you wish.

BaiBass: CALL ME

Unknown86: Oh shit Andie is dating again!

Unknown73: NOOOOOOOOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Andie and Jack were slow dancing in the small
living room of their rented villa. The silence that blanketed the outside was a stark contrast to wildfire of noise that ricocheted between them.

She took a minute to think about it, "I see myself on a vacation with my hot boyfriend while we make snow angels outside of our villa."

Her lips twist up in a grin, "Oh wait. That's what's happening now."

Andie untangles herself from his arms. She already has her boots on and is out the door before he can even realize what is happening. Jack follows the sound of her laughter down the hallway and out of the small house.

"Slow down!"

"You'll have to catch me," she calls over her shoulder. The sound of snow crunching under her boots filled her ears.

She was running for quite awhile and noticed that Jack still hadn't caught up to her. Andie followed a path through a cluster of trees. The snow was heavy on her legs as she ran.

Pulling down the sides of her hat, Andie made a left turn towards what looked like a clearing. She looked over her shoulder every so often in search of Jack.

"Champ! where are you?" her eyebrows knitted together as her call went unanswered. She began to grow panicky as the path started to narrow into a much denser area.

As soon as she went to turn around she heard from the distance, "Over here!"

Andie shook her head, lips tipping upward she began to jog towards her boyfriends voice. Itching to scare him she started to pick up the pace. Breaking through the trees her legs stop on their own accord. The sight in front of her made her breath hitch.

"Hi darling."

Jack has a path lined with leafy branches, red flowers, fairy lights, and candles. At the end there is a blanket with an overflowing basket of different foods and drinks. He's standing a little off to the side rocking back and forth on his feet, cheeks pink from the cold.

"What is this?" Andie asks as she takes a step forward. The background behind them is a gorgeous snow capped mountain with a icy lake to match.

"Come here," he reaches out a hand and she walks the rest of the way towards him. Before speaking Jack pulls down her hat to cover her ears.