Fourteen

andiethatch: had to break out my good dress for dinner with my favorite people!

Liked by: BritianD, BaiBass, and 254,397 others.

Comments:

BritianD: You looked like a literal sunrise, I miss you already!
↪️ andiethatch: B!! im sitting right next to you!

Trinity_Bliss: Can I borrow that dress one day?
↪️ andiethatch: I would say yes but im too worried you would look way better than me in it😉

FlattersJamie: Blondie loves dinner!!
↪️ andiethatch: You ate half my cheesecake :-(

Unknown018: THAT DRESS IS GORGEOUS

Olivia_Rodrigo: Wowza!! What a dress

BaiBass: Holy shit!!!! I couldn't keep my eyes off you the whole night!
↪️ andiethatch: Me??? You looked spectacular

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andie smoothed her hands over her dress as the car pulled up to the front of the restaurant. She was actually quite nervous for the cast dinner tonight but Britian forced her to go regardless.

The cast were all together in Los Angeles for the beginning of their movie premieres. They all decided to go for a huge dinner to celebrate.

"Why are you nervous, sunshine?" Britain decided she needed a new nickname after seeing her in the dress she was wearing. He said it reminded him of a sunrise.

"I'm just excited to see everyone again," Andie flashed him a smile that was half excited.

"Have you spoken to him since?" Britain knew that her and Jack were still having problems, he was being the most supportive friend.

"No and I don't want too, I just want to have a good night," She was having a hard time processing this whole situation. She just didn't understand why Jack went total ghost mode. It has been 3 months since they spoke last.

"Got it. Just stick by my side and I'll take care of you."

"Thank you, B."

Shutting the door he moved quickly around the car to help her out, "Shit sunshine why did you wear heels so tall."

"I wanted to feel tall for a night."

"That's wishful thinking," Andie slapped a hand across his chest. His laughter was loud as they moved towards the front entrance.

"Don't laugh at me!"

"Anderson, Britain," Bailey came running towards them, arms wide and smile just as big.

After their hello's Bailey led them to the table where they would be sitting. The smile on Andie's face was one Britian hadn't seen in awhile, it was nice to see peaks of the old girl again.