Twenty Two

andiethatch: I haven't stopped crying since I woke up this morning

andiethatch: I haven't stopped crying since I woke up this morning. This movie has been such a blessing and it's so incredible to finally be able to share with you all of the hardwork it took from the cast and the crew to put it all together. In just two short weeks we will be able to share with you the adventure of a lifetime. Avatar: The Way of Water, only in theaters on December 16th.

Liked by: JChampion, ZLouise, and 463,847 others.

Comments:

JChampion: Your talent and hard work through this experience has been breathtaking, Im so inspired by everything that you are.💙
↪️unknown33: This made me cry. He's so sweet.

BaiBass: Tsireya's heart will live on with you forever. Thank you for giving us Sora. And most importantly thank you for being my friend.

BritainD: I couldn't have done this without you by my side. My heart, my best friend for life.

FlattersJamie: My little blonde firecracker. You took this film by storm and gave us a character that will be remembered for the rest of our time.

Trinity_Bliss: Oh Andie, you have been a rock for me. It was a privilege to grow next to you and learn from you these past four years. Loves forever.

SamWorthington: I'm blessed to call you a friend, kid. Your unadulterated joy and talent in life is what makes you so special.

Unknown34: All the casts comments are making me sob. They really do love her.

Unknown35: THAT FUCKING DRESS!!!

Unknown36: I am so excited to see the film!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack has been glued to her side from the moment they woke up. They were attached at the hip for breakfast, he had to join her in the shower, and now they are both cuddled in bed while they killed time before they needed to get ready.

"Can I see your dress now?" it was probably the 18th time he had asked.

"Jack I don't have it yet, when Destiny comes you can be the first to see it I promise," Andie smooths her hand over the bare skin of his chest.

"Do you know what it looks like?" he asks, clearly not letting this go.

"It's the shade of your favorite blue, a chunk of fabric is tied onto one of my shoulders, I can't remember which, and the front is open so it looks like i'm wearing a pair of shorts with a long train."

"Got it, blue shorts and a cape," Andie smacked his chest with her hand lightly. His laughter rumbled beneath her palm.

"Oh baby you know i'm just joking, I know it's going to be a beautiful dress."

"I know," she smiled up at him as they both grew quiet. The only sound was the TV playing in the background as they enjoyed each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready?" Jack slides out of the car first and immediately turns around to help Andie out. She scoots herself forward while tugging on the slightly heavy fabric around her waist.

"As ready as i'll ever be," she flashed him the biggest smile she could muster. Andie was really excited to see the movie.

Stepping out of the car and dragging the fabric behind her Andie moved away from the car and toward the first step. Jack came up behind her, placed one hand on her back and yanked the train on her dress over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Andie questions as she feels herself being pulled but is luckily stabilized by the hand on her back.

"I'm helping you carry it until we get closer," he leaned forward and situated the bow on her shoulder before kissing the top of her head.

In the moment Andie couldn't care less about keeping the thing between them a secret. She was going to fully embrace his affection, to hell with everyone else.

The minute they hit the carpet it became a flurry of chaos. Jack dropped her train and helped her make sure that it looked perfect before he moved to stand at her side.

"Anderson over here!"

"Jack get closer."

"Are you two dating?"

"Can we get one of just Andie?"

Jack and Andie stayed still, his hand on her waist with matching smiles. Andie was used to this overwhelming feeling so she just intertwined her hand with Jack's and squeezed twice.

This was something they both did as a way of checking in on each other, "Thank you Aug, im okay."

She smiled up at him, "Just checking."

Destiny was waiting for them at the other end. She pointed Andie towards the line of fans that were waiting.

Her and Jack both signed autographs, took pictures, and shared many laughs with all the fans. She was having so much fun before she was once again dragged to another area. Jack followed behind with a handful of her dress to keep it from weighing down too much on her.

"Anderson, Jack over here!" someone called their names causing both of them to turn.

"Hi how are you guys?"

"We are fantastic thank you, and you?" Jack nodded along as he let Andie take over the conversation to start with.

"I'm so great thanks for asking!" the lady laughed slightly, "That dress is so gorgeous can I steal it?"

"As long as you wait until the night is over, I don't have anything appropriate on under this," Andie joked back with her.

"Oh of course! anyways we want to hear how you guys are feeling tonight? happy? sad?"

"I have done a few movies before but I think this one has really pushed me to a different level in terms of acting. The story, the adventures, the characters have all been a huge part of my life and I am over the moon to finally be able to share it with everyone."

"I feel the same way, im super excited for people to see it!" they talked for a little while longer over things about the movie before Destiny came and snagged them away for more pictures.

The whole cast was made to line up in front of the backdrop. Andie stood between Jack and Britian. She felt a tug on her dress, "Sorry baby that was me," Jack leaned down to whisper in her ear. She just squeezed his upper arm and turned to face the cameras

"Baby?" Britian mouthed to her.

Andie just shook her head with wide eyes, "Not right now."

After what seemed like a million pictures they were finally able to head in towards the screening room. Andie was so exited she couldn't even remember the walk to her seat. She spent half the time crying into Jack's shoulder, he definitely made fun of her on the ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay on this chapter but for whatever reason I couldn't figure out where I wanted to take this so it's not the best and I apologize. I will work harder to make the next one better than this, thank you for ready so far. Despite the quality I hope you enjoy :-) -Mads.