Ten

andiethatch: The saying is true, I am having more fun

Liked by: FlorencePugh, ZLouise, and 272,374 others.

Comments:

FlorencePugh: we do have way more fun!
↪️ andiethatch: 💛 twins

BaiBass: That outfit is so hot on you🤰🏼
↪️ andiethatch: you looked even better

Unknown015: I am OBSESSED with your hair!

Unknown016: Those heels are gorgeous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andie woke up to three loud knocks on her door. She knew who it was and she knew he had a key. Suddenly, her phone began ringing. She ignored that too.

"Dammit Auggie I know you can here me," Jacks voice bellowed out through her quiet room.

"Go away i'm sleeping."

"I knew you were awake you little shit," he came waltzing into her bedroom.

"When I said we would talk in the morning I didn't mean," she turned over and checked the time on her phone, "Jack it's literally 6 in the morning i'm not doing this right now."

Andie rolled over on her side and put her back towards Jack. She then scooted farther away from him, tucking her stuffed pony underneath her chin.

"Fine. Have it your way," She listened to the sound of his shirt hitting the floor, then whatever he was holding.

He slid into the bed next to her. Wrapping his arms tightly around her waist before burying his face in her neck, "We will talk when you wake up next."

"We have to get ready in two hours," Jack cut her off by pinching the skin of her bare thigh.

"The more you talk the less we sleep."

"You are the biggest pain in the ass," Andie waited for his response. When he didn't say anything she just huffed out a breath of air and closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the last day on set and it was very bittersweet. On one hand Andie was so heartbroken to leave the set and go back home. She would deeply miss all the friends she made. On the other hand Andie was glad to be finished, she was itching to see the final project.

Jack was still sleeping in her bed as she was starting to get ready. She smiled at how peaceful he looked but soon got a wonderful idea. Andie plugged her phone into the speaker and started playing music from her playlist. Loud as hell.

It startled him so bad he practically flew out of bed. Her laughter was uncontrollable as she stood in the bathroom watching from afar. He scanned the entirety of the room looking for her.

RED J. ChampionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara