Twenty Nine

andiethatch: Hi everyone

andiethatch: Hi everyone. Please stop sending Jack and I horrible messages. Yes I dyed my hair, yes Jack was at the Golden Globes. No, he's not cheating on me. Champ, I love you.

Liked by: JChampion, BaiBass, and 498,698 others.

Comments have been turned off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

Andie fumbles for her phone somewhere on her bed. She picks it up after the first ring. Jack stirs slightly from his place on her chest.

"Hello."

"Anderson Augustine," she could tell by his voice that Britian was pissed and he was trying to reel it in.

"Good morning, house of Anderson is closed because it is," Andie pulls her phone back from her ear to look at the time, "4:45 in the morning but we can take your call. How can I help you Mr. Dalton."

"Not funny Andie. Is Jack with you?"

Jack shook his head from his place on her chest, "No why?"

"What the fuck is that picture going around? I swear i'm going to kick his ass the next time I see him. How could he do that to you? I truly thought he loved you I mean I don't understand-"

"Britian," Andie cut off his rant about halfway through.

"Basically what i'm trying to say is that I'm sorry. Do you want to me come over and bring lots of candy?"

"I appreciate that but I need you to FaceTime me," Andie scooted up further so that she could show her whole face and Jack would be out of the screen.

"Okay," Britian dragged out the end of the word but followed her request regardless. She waited for him too notice as the facetime came through.

"Holy shit! you dyed your hair!" a wide smile stretched across his face. His eyes scanned all over the screen as he took in her new hair.

"I did," Andie had to dye her hair for an upcoming roll. She explained this to Britian as they talked longer.

"As much as I love your hair I really want to get back to the whole Jack topic. We haven't spoke in awhile and I need to know how you are doing," she couldn't help it as her heart squeezed at how genuinely caring he was being.

If this situation ended up going a different way she knew that Britian would be someone she could count on for some comfort. As Andie looked down at Jack she knew that if he was to ever break her heart it would be so monumental that she would need Britian.

"Brit, I love you but I really need you to pause and think for a second. The picture was a brunette, what color is my hair?" Jack tilted his head up so that he was now looking at her face. The two of them paused and waited for what seemed liked forever as Britian put the pieces together.