Nine

andiethatch: One day a year isn't enough to celebrate someone as special as you but here we are

andiethatch: One day a year isn't enough to celebrate someone as special as you but here we are. Thank you for giving me the greatest version of yourself, my best friend for life. Happy birthday, I love you endlessly.

Tagged: JChampion

Liked by: JChampion, FlattersJamie, and 273,379 others.

Comments have been limited:

JChampion: Thank you for the surprise, it was the best way to wake up. I love you.
↪️ Unknown011: OKAY THEY ARE DEFINITELY DATING.

Unknown012: Happy b-day Jack!!
↪️ JChampion: Thank you so much!!

ZLouise: Happy birthday curly, thanks for tolerating my sister the way you do.
↪️ JChampion: I wouldn't have it any other way.

ZoeSaldana: Happy, happy birthday Jack!

Samworthington: Happy birthday big man.

Madelyn.Cline: Yay!!! it's your birthday!!
↪️ Liked by JChampion

Unknown013: I want them to date so bad #jandie

Unknown014: Please tell me you guys are dating!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andie swipes the key card in the lock on Jack's door. The lights are off and it's quiet as she creeps into the room. Big balloons trail in behind her while she totes in a bag of decorations, cake, and a huge wrapped present.

Setting the cake down on the counter, Andie makes quick work of the decorations. She covers the small living area in Jack's hotel room with streamers, confetti, different colored balloons as well as his big 1 and 8 balloons, colored lights, random assortments of food, and his huge homemade cake.

After she finished and was satisfied with her decorations, Andie ducks into the kitchen and hides behind the counter. She pulls out her phone and calls Jack to wake him up.

"Hello," his voice is groggy as he clearly just woke up.

"What are you doing?" Andie's voice on the other end is quiet.

"Sleeping, why are you whispering?" he questioned. Andie can hear him shuffling around in his bed.

"I'm not," she is definitely still whispering.

"Yes you are."

"Are you seriously going to fight me on this? I need your help to fix a light in my bathroom, the stupid thing broke while I was showering," Andie's lips twist together as she tries to come up with a good enough lie.

"Oh, are you naked?"

"Dammit champ this is serious," her lips stretch into an amused smile knowing he's probably wearing a matching one.