Eleven

andiethatch: And that's a wrap! Waking up on our cast sleepover days is something i'm going to miss terribly

andiethatch: And that's a wrap! Waking up on our cast sleepover days is something i'm going to miss terribly. After spending 4 years on Pandora I have nothing to say but a million thank you's. I am so excited for you to meet Sora, but until then!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who made this possible.

Tagged: BaiBass, Trinity_Bliss, BritianD, FlattersJamie, JChampion.

Liked by: Zlouise, Mamathatcher, and 254,297 others.

Comments:

ZLouise: I am so proud of you! look at my little bug taking over the world!
↪️ andiethatch: I love you.

Louis_Partridge: So happy for you pretty girl!
↪️ andiethatch: Thank you!!!!

Mamathatcher: My baby is a star! I love, love you!
↪️ andiethatch: Thank you mama!

BaiBass: I'm so glad to have spent the last 4 years with you by my side, here's to forever!
↪️ andiethatch: You're never getting rid of me!

BritianD: You've been my rock since the beginning!
↪️ andiethatch: ahhh my Lo'ak💙

FlattersJamie: We will be having sleepovers forever don't forget that.
↪️ andiethatch: Oh London boy, i'll never forget.

Trinity_Bliss: I'm gonna miss you, thank you for being like an older sister to me!!
↪️ andiethatch: I love you Trin, forever and ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTICLE CLIP

Anderson Thatcher was seen bundled up as she arrived back home

Anderson Thatcher was seen bundled up as she arrived back home. Two days ago she finished filming her new movie, Avatar: The Way of Water. With some digging we noticed that their may be some trouble in the water between her and seemingly former best friend, Jack Champion. She made a Instagram post announcing the wrap of the film. Jack did not like or comment on the post as he usually does. Andie arrived home by herself this time around and we can't help but wonder if something happened between them. An insider source says that the two haven't spoken to each other in at least 4 days. At this time we don't know exactly what happened but if you stay tuned into GOSSIE we will be the first to inform you.