Eighteen

andiethatch: diamonds? nah tulips are my best friend💗

Liked by: JChampion, BellaHadid, and 259,689 others.

Comments:

Unknown22: $100 says Jack bought those for her.

BaiBass: So pretty!!

MamaThatcher: That bouquet is bigger than your head! how crazy!

BellaHadid: Lucky girl🌸

Unknown23: Her and Jack are definitely dating, i'm
calling it now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three days since their last interview. They had little down time in between as the days ticked closer to the movie premiere. Due to very, very popular demand Jack and Andie were doing their interview today, together.

Andie swept a chunk of hair over her shoulder as she sat on the ground next to Jack. Their knees were touching at how close they were.

"My name is Anderson Thatcher and I play Sora in Avatar: The Way of Water," Andie turns to face Jack.

"I'm Jack Champion and I play Spider," he finishes for her.

"We are here with Buzzfeed to play with puppies and
answer your most important questions!" Andie's voice is cheerful, she is so damn excited to be here.

Her smile is impossibly wide as the puppies start running towards them. There are four different colored ones that are ridiculously fluffy.

Andie belly laughs as they all dive bomb her, collectively knocking her over, "Jack! I need help."

"This is more fun than playing with them myself," Jack smile splits open his entire face as he takes in Andie. Her dimples are carved deeply into both cheeks, her nose is scrunched up slightly as she laughs loudly. He will never get over her beauty.

Finally he pries two puppies off of her, giving her the opportunity to sit up, "That was the best moment of my life!"

"Alright let's start off the interview with a question for Jack," someone from behind the camera announces. Andie is still giggling and Jack is still staring at her.

"Who in the show is most like their character?"

"I'd have to say Sam. He has the same sense of humor as his character, Jake. Sometimes I don't even know when he's in character or not."

"Yes! Sam is so funny!" Andie chimes in after he's finished. One of the puppies is licking the palm of her hand.

"Anderson, if you could guest star on any series what would it be?"

Andie laughs as the other puppy rolls over her leg and into her lap, "That's an interesting question. I think I would like to be apart of the Scream franchise. I've never done anything in the horror genre so I think it would be an exciting challenge!"