Twenty One

andiethatch: If you know me you know hugs are my kryptonite

Liked by: JChampion, BaiBass, and 364, 296 others.

Comments have been turned off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are the cast of Avatar: The Way of Water and we are here today to play MTV Yearbook."

Andie, Trinity, Jamie, Bailey, and Jack were all sat side by side in front of another camera. It was their last interview before the big premiere.

"First question, who's most likely to have everyone laughing on set?"

"Oh definitely Andie. She is so funny!" Trinity speaks up right away. Everyone nods their heads in agreement. Andie just smiles widely, dimples making an appearance.

"Who plays the most pranks on set?"

"I think that's a tie between Jack and Britain, they are always pranking someone," Jamie thinks back to all the times the two boys pranked him.

"Who's most likely to show up late to set with coffee?"

"That would be Miss Bass, in her defense she usually brings something for the rest of us but 9 times out of 10 she's the one who show up late," Bailey covers her face as Andie finishes.

"Who would be the first to die in a horror movie?"

"Jamie, definitely Jamie."

"Hey! why me?" Jamie throws his hands up in the air. Jack goes into this long discussion on why Jamie would be the first to die. As Andie listens she realizes he's actually making sense.

"Okay that checks out," everyone dissolves into laughter.

"Who's most likely to embarrass themselves infront of their crush?"

Andie and Jack immediately look at eachother before looking away. She berates herself in her head for doing that, "Probably Jack. He's so, so awkward sometimes."

"It's actually really sweet," Andie agrees with Bailey.

"I think it's so funny. Its like he forgets how to speak every time he sees a pretty girl," Jamie chimes in, laughing along. Jack just shakes his head. Andie clamps her lips down to stop from smiling at the blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Who is the most spontaneous?"

"There are two right answers to this one. Andie is the most spontaneous go with the flow person I have ever met. And Jack would do anything Andie asks so he can be very spontaneous at times."

Jack looks over at Andie and winks causing her smile to get impossibly wider. Pink cheeks and a scrunched nose.

"That's true Andie goes through life walking Jack like he's a dog," Jamie adds.

"Damn right I do," Andie chimes in before leaning her head on Jacks shoulder. He pinched her neck which made her squeal.

"Alright last question, who's most likely to make friends anywhere they go?"

"Trin for sure, she's the sweetest thing ever!" Trinity lights up, "Thanks guys."

"Well that's all we have for you guys, thank you so much for watching. Our baby, Avatar: The Way of Water premiers for the first time ever on December 16th."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anderson Thatcher and Jack Champion were seen out together for food a few hours after they wrapped up a cast interview

Anderson Thatcher and Jack Champion were seen out together for food a few hours after they wrapped up a cast interview. In said interview the two were seen very obviously flirting. Could these two be dating in secret or are they on their way to a relationship? We will find out soon enough as the premiere for their new movie is taking place in a week. Stay tuned into GOSSIE for more insider information regarding this budding relationship.