Four

(there was a time skip, we are now in the year 2021 at christmas time and the movie will be released soon. Andie is 18 and Jack is 17.)

)

JChampion: Blondie N Me (yes she's really that short)

Tagged: andiethatch

Liked by: andiethatch, BaiBass, Zlouise and 163,572 others

Comments:

andiethatch: Boo :-( you're just freakishly tall
↪️ BritianD: It's true I can confirm

FlattersJamie: Bestfriends!
↪️ unknown004: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
↪️ Zlousie: It means they are bestfriends

Zlouise: Picture credits??
↪️ JChampion: My apologies kind lady
↪️ liked by andiethatch

Unknown005: Are they dating??

Unknown006: HOLY SHIT???? please tell me y'all are dating!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTICLE CLIP:

Anderson Thatcher and Jack Champion were seen walking through the airport after they touched down in Anderson's home town

Anderson Thatcher and Jack Champion were seen walking through the airport after they touched down in Anderson's home town. A few other cast members of the highly anticipated new Avatar movie were also seen flying to different places. It seems they are on a short break for the holiday. We find it pretty interesting that Jack is going to the Thatcher house this year. A recent instagram picture has fans reeling at the thought of these two costars dating. Nothing has been confirmed now but time will tell. Stay tuned on GOSSIE for more insider information.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh you've done it now boy!" Andie comes flying into her bedroom at her mom's house. Jack was sprawled out on the bed with the blanket tucked under his chin.

"What ever do you mean," Jack tried to play coy but the look on Andie's face was just too hilarious. His lips stretched into a wide smile as he held back laughter.

"People think we are dating now! there is a whole ass article on GOSSIE about it!" Andie launched herself at the boy. Her body landed roughly on top of his.

"OW! you just crushed my balls," Jack's face twisted into pain as he rolled over onto his side, creating more room for Andie to lay on the bed.

"Thanks for scooting over, champ," Andie situated herself so she was laying on her side facing him.

"Are you seriously that bothered over the dating rumors?" Jack asked as soon as he felt good enough to speak.

"Nope."

"Then what was that whole deal about?"

"I wanted to get in bed with you," Andie winks at him. A smirk tugging at her lips. Recently the pair have been flirting more but Andie knew it was just fun and games.

"Oh Blondie you just say the word," Jack brought his pointer and thumb towards Andie's face. He pinched the tops of her cheeks with his fingers.

"Stop that!" her laughter started to grow as he moved to pinch her nose. Jack laughed at the sound of Andie's giggles. He could watch her laugh all day if he had the choice.

"Go for the neck that's where she's really ticklish," Andie's sister Ziva spoke from the doorway that she leaned on. The two friends stopped what they were doing.

"Don't even think about it," Andie started backing up slowly but Ziva and Jack were faster. Ziva had Andie pinned to the bed by her legs. Jack laid across her belly and held both of her arms in one hand.

"AHHHHHH," Andie screamed as Jack tickled her neck.

"Andie, Ziva, Jack dinner is ready!"

"Mom is your saving grace," Ziva pressed a kiss to Andie's forehead then swept out of the room.

Andie laid still on the bed as she caught her breath. "Let's go get food," Jack helped her up and carried her downstairs on his back.

"I swear if you drop me you won't live to taste my mom's mac and cheese," Andie wrapped her legs tighter around his back as he teetered on the stairs.

"Don't mess around about the mac."

"Then don't drop me," Andie licked the side of his cheek as they rounded the corner into the living room.

"Done be nervous, i'll always be here to catch you if you fall."