Chapter 42

ALISSA

My brother Aries and I were inside Aid's room as he was packing some of his clothes.

"When is your flight?" Aries asked him.

"In an hour or so," he said as he zipped his suitcase.

"Okay, I'm done," he said.

"Let's go. we will take you to the airport," Aries said

"No, there's no need, I will go with the driver," he said

"Okay, I guess we will walk you outside then,"Aries said.

"Sure, let's go,"Aid said as he picked up his suitcase, and Aries helped him with his backpack. Then we walked out of the room downstairs.

"Where is everyone?" Aid asked as we walked downstairs.

"I don't know, maybe they are in the game room or perhaps the second living room," Aries said.

We arrived outside the house and the driver took Aid's suitcase along with his backpack and put them inside the car.

"Okay, I guess this it" Aid said, smiling at us.

"Please don't get into trouble while I'm not here, especially you, Aries..." He said, looking at Aries.

"When have I ever got into trouble?" Aries mumbled to himself, but I heard him anyways, unlike Aid.

"And please take care of Alissa," Aid continued. Gosh, if only they knew that they are the ones who need my protection.

"Of course I will," Aries said determinedly.

Aid hugged him before hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Take care of both of you. See you soon, " he said and turned to leave.

"Wait, Aid," I said as he was about to get inside the car.

"Yes?" He turned to me and said questionably.

"Be careful," I said. I don't actually like the idea that one of my brothers will be away from my protection, but no worries, I will talk to Uncle Dom to send him some spies who will protect him.

"I will," he said and got inside the car, then it set off.

I sighed as I looked at the car until it was out of sight.

Are my brothers really my weakness?. I asked myself.

"Don't worry, he will be safe," Aries said, snapping me from my thoughts.

I turned to him and tried to smile a little keyword tried.

"I will be in the game room if you need me, yeah?" Ari said, and I nodded, and then he left.

Did I really disappoint you, Father? I asked myself again before sighed and going inside the house to my bedroom.

**†***

So today I will be sleeping with my brother Ari in my room because he said I need 'protection'.

"I don't actually need your protection bro"I said.

"Whatever, just go to sleep," he said as he closed his eyes and cuddled with me.

I smiled at myself. These brothers of mine love to cuddle.

With that thought, I closed my eyes as sleep engulfed me.

I woke since I wasn't able to sleep and checked the time on my phone, which read 11:35pm. I looked around the room and noticed Aries absence.

This boy, didn't he hear Aid telling him to stay out of trouble.

I stood up from the bed, took out my MacBook, and sat on my couch. I opened it and worked on the projects for De Leon companies.

As I was busy, I noticed someone's shadow looming outside the closed window. I shut my MacBook down and took out my blade. I twisted my blade on my finger as I waited patiently for the person who was outside to get inside and meet his end.

The moment the window opened, I threw my blade the intruder.

Surprisingly, the intruder caught my blade easily, which was unexpected.

"Relax, it's me, Asher," the intruder said.

"What the f*ck are you doing here, Kingston?" I asked in a calm but dangerous voice.

"I want you to come with me to the underground,"

"No, now get out,"

"You have to it's important."

"Didn't you hear what I just said, Kingston? I'm not going there."

"Even when your brother is in danger?" he said. Wait... What? Ari?

"What do you mean by that?" I turned my full focus on him the moment my brother was mentioned.

"He has a fight today, and right now, he is at the underground.  Guess who he is fighting."

"Who?" I asked, curious.

"Nathaniel"

"That f*cker," I cursed. Nathaniel is Rick' son. He is 18 years old. I wonder if Rick is involved in this cause I'd he is, i,m not going to spare him.

"Wait for me here, I'm going to change inside my closet," I said, walking towards my walk-in closet.

"Or I could just go with you inside the closet and watch you change," he cockily said.

"Don't test my patience, Kingston," I said before closing the door behind me but not before hearing his sexy laugh.

I changed into my hell angel outfit and grabbed my mask before going out of the closet.

"Let's go," I said.

He nodded, and we climbed down my window. I hopped on my bike, which I had hidden while Asher climbed on his. He wored his helmet and set off, and I followed him.

___________________________                                          
Vote and comment💜